WTB Glock 26/27

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    DO NOT deal with this man.

We had a deal.

Time, place, he had my phone number....

Nothing.

No word, no response, nothing.

I PM'd him while he was on here.

He is ignoring me.

Even after the deal I threw in some HP's and offered to buy him some ammo when I found out he was 20.

4 hours after I got back he was still online and had not responded to my PM's.

BAD DEAL.

I never did agree to meet you anywhere. Nor did we agree on the time. I did not even say I was attending that meeting. I gave you my number, and you never called me. Now you're giving me negative ratings, and ruining other sales for me. Next time, make sure both parties agree to the time and place before you start bad mouthing the other person.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I never did agree to meet you anywhere. Nor did we agree on the time. I did not even say I was attending that meeting. I gave you my number, and you never called me. Now you're giving me negative ratings, and ruining other sales for me. Next time, make sure both parties agree to the time and place before you start bad mouthing the other person.

What I said is a correct rendition of the situation, I gave you my number and you never gave me yours.
    I PM'd you on the way out the door, and I PM'd you when I returned asking you what happened.

I gave it over an hour with both of us on here after returning and asking you what happened before I posted this.

I have no problem forwarding an admin my PM's or E-mails.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Can you really leave someone negative feedback just on the assumption they are reading your PM's and ignoring you?

Sometimes I may walk away from the computer for hours while I'm logged in...

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    What I said is a correct rendition of the situation, I gave you my number and you never gave me yours.
    I PM'd you on the way out the door, and I PM'd you when I returned asking you what happened.

I gave it over an hour with both of us on here after returning and asking you what happened before I posted this.

I have no problem forwarding an admin my PM's or E-mails.

I sent you my phone number. Perhaps you lost it? I did not respond to your last PM's because I was angry that you had not called me or given me any kind of update as to if you were still planning on selling me the gun. I had moved on to try to find someone else interested in selling a Glock. Forward my emails to whomever you please. I agreed to nothing. And I did not say I would be attending that meeting.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    Can you really leave someone negative feedback just on the assumption they are reading your PM's and ignoring you?

Sometimes I may walk away from the computer for hours while I'm logged in...

And for most of the day, my computer was on, logged into BS. But I did ignore his last two posts because I felt like he ignored me all day, not giving me any idea if the sale was still on. Then I get PM's at almost 7pm saying that he's out of his meeting, where am I?

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Funny that while online AND moving from place to place you wern't here. (So you say)

Gave you the benifit of the doubt and reviewed my PM's.
    (Unlike you (Conviently) I do not delete PM's till a deal is over)

Nope, no number.

Gave you mine several times.

Odd that this evening (AGAIN, while online and moving from thread to thread) you ignored my PM asking what went how until I posted in this thread.
    ^THAT is why I posted this.

I'm done here.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    Funny that while online AND moving from place to place you wern't here. (So you say)

Gave you the benifit of the doubt and reviewed my PM's.
    (Unlike you (Conviently) I do not delete PM's till a deal is over)

Nope, no number.

Gave you mine several times.

Odd that this evening (AGAIN, while online and moving from thread to thread) you ignored my PM asking what went how until I posted in this thread.
    ^THAT is why I posted this.

I'm done here.

If you lost my number, I can't help you there. For the last time, I agreed to NOTHING. You told me about your meeting, but I never said that I'd be there.

The negative feedback was unnecessary being that no transaction occurred, nor was one agreed on.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    If you lost my number, I can't help you there. For the last time, I agreed to NOTHING. You told me about your meeting, but I never said that I'd be there.

The negative feedback was unnecessary being that no transaction occurred, nor was one agreed on.

That so?

Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 19:31:10 -0700
    Subject: RE: Glock
    To: *****me********.com

I know exactly what VFW you're talking about now. If we met on Wednesday, what time do you think that would be?

It might be a little easier for me to meet you on the Northshore on Friday, but I don't want to mess up your schedule. If Wednesday's easier for you, I'll see you then.

Just let me know how much the hollow points cost you so I can pay you back.

^ One of....

Oh, and I guess you missed the part where I said I checked and you DID NOT send me your phone number... But we can see your track record...

Last edited:

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    "If we met on Wednesday, what time do you think that would be?"

Your response: "It starts at 6." Okay, so your meeting starts then. I asked what time would you like to meet. You can't possibly have a gun transaction in the middle of a group's gun meeting.

Even after you said, "It starts at 6", I did not respond to you. I did not say, "Okay, I'll see you at 6 at your meeting" or anything of that nature. All you said was, "It starts at 6", not "let's meet at 6". And I never did say I was going to attend that meeting.

The only response I did give you was on Tuesday when I sent you my phone number. I sent this from my Yahoo account. You never called because evidently you didn't get the number. Why I do not know, but it is what it is.

You were going to this meeting no matter if you were selling this gun or not. I never agreed to meet you there at 6pm or any other time for that matter. It's not like I said, "let's go meet in Metairie" then made you drive out there for no reason. So the negative feedback is truly unnecessary. One because I did not say I was going to the meeting, two because no transaction took place, and three I did not show you up. There was no transaction to be had!

When I said "I'll see you then", I chose poor wording. 6pm hadn't been mentioned yet, so when I said "see you then" I was referring to meeting Wednesday instead of Friday. I meant that if Wednesday is easier for you, then I can meet you on Wednesday, instead of Friday. The time wasn't brought up until after this email that you posted. If this threw you completely off, I am sorry. I am apologizing for this entire mess. Can we just settle this like men and drop it?

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    "If we met on Wednesday, what time do you think that would be?"

Your response: "It starts at 6." Okay, so your meeting starts then. I asked what time would you like to meet. You can't possibly have a gun transaction in the middle of a group's gun meeting.

Even after you said, "It starts at 6", I did not respond to you. I did not say, "Okay, I'll see you at 6 at your meeting" or anything of that nature. All you said was, "It starts at 6", not "let's meet at 6". And I never did say I was going to attend that meeting.

The only response I did give you was on Tuesday when I sent you my phone number. I sent this from my Yahoo account. You never called because evidently you didn't get the number. Why I do not know, but it is what it is.

You were going to this meeting no matter if you were selling this gun or not. I never agreed to meet you there at 6pm or any other time for that matter. It's not like I said, "let's go meet in Metairie" then made you drive out there for no reason. So the negative feedback is truly unnecessary. One because I did not say I was going to the meeting, two because no transaction took place, and three I did not show you up. There was no transaction to be had!

When I said "I'll see you then", I chose poor wording. 6pm hadn't been mentioned yet, so when I said "see you then" I was referring to meeting Wednesday instead of Friday. I meant that if Wednesday is easier for you, then I can meet you on Wednesday, instead of Friday. The time wasn't brought up until after this email that you posted. If this threw you completely off, I am sorry. I am apologizing for this entire mess. Can we just settle this like men and drop it?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by captainbunch88

Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 19:31:10 -0700
    Subject: RE: Glock
    To: *****me********.com

I know exactly what VFW you're talking about now. If we met on Wednesday, what time do you think that would be?

It might be a little easier for me to meet you on the Northshore on Friday, but I don't want to mess up your schedule. If Wednesday's easier for you, I'll see you then.

----------------------------------------------------------

And I never did say I was going to attend that meeting.

If Wednesday's easier for you, I'll see you then.
    ----------------------------------------------

so when I said "see you then" I was referring to meeting Wednesday

For the last time, I agreed to NOTHING. You told me about your meeting, but I never said that I'd be there.

If Wednesday's easier for you, I'll see you then.
    ----------------------------------------------------

But I did ignore his last two posts because I felt like he ignored me all day, not giving me any idea if the sale was still on.

For the last time, I agreed to NOTHING. You told me about your meeting, but I never said that I'd be there.

-------------------------------------------
    Then I get PM's at almost 7pm saying that he's out of his meeting, where am I?

^ SO you got it....

Did you get the one asking that you call me?

You didn't even bother doing so?

And read the above. Your lies are contradictary.

Feel free to drop it at any time.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    I am telling the truth in my eyes, and you are telling the truth in your eyes. So we get two different stories. That we can agree on. I'll take the blame for it all. I AM SORRY if I misled you. I'm five minutes from Metairie, and would buy a Glock in a heartbeat. But we agreed to nothing. I have no desire to "no show" at any FTF transaction.

You win. I'm wrong, you're right. I evidently screwed up somewhere, and I am taking the blame for it. Let's just end it at that.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I am telling the truth in my eyes, and you are telling the truth in your eyes. So we get two different stories. That we can agree on. I'll take the blame for it all. I AM SORRY if I misled you. I'm five minutes from Metairie, and would buy a Glock in a heartbeat. But we agreed to nothing. I have no desire to "no show" at any FTF transaction.

You win. I'm wrong, you're right. I evidently screwed up somewhere, and I am taking the blame for it. Let's just end it at that.

Annnd if we look above we can see who is lieing.

But we agreed to nothing.

I don't want to mess up your schedule. If Wednesday's easier for you, I'll see you then.

Don't send me an E-mail appoligising, 'Admiting fault' asking me to take down the negative feedback, and then keeping the ball rolling, I'm an Insomniac.:p

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Oh, guys... Be warned.

The OP sent me this in an E-mail after I told him that my intent of my posts in this thread was to warn others of his actions:

Do whatever you want. I joined October 2nd. I'll just make a new screen name, and you'll never know it's me.

Just a heads up.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    This is no place for the discussion. Keep it between you two. I'm not going to arbitrate a negative feedback, sorry.

And if you create another account to circumvent the feedback system then I will ban both accounts.

Continue to do business and build your rating up and no one will care about your slip up.

As you were...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom