WTB: Nice SubCompact

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kateramsey7

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Egan
    Getting my ccw permit and I'm looking for a weapon, mostly looking for an xd, glock or beretta will consider all others besides bersa and keltec. I'm located around the Lafayette area, thanks

dwsonar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Lockport
    Sorry, I can't help you, but I was wondering. What's wrong with Bersa and Keltec? I've been thinking about a Bersa next, and just curious.

Frank Castl3

Simple Just **** Itself
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 15, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I have a .40 xd subcompact with 5 mags, with a 9mm barrel and 4 mags that can be swapped into the gun.
    I was thinking about posting up a thread about this tomorrow...when I have a real camera.
    photo-39-1.jpg

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    I have a .40 xd subcompact with 5 mags, with a 9mm barrel and 4 mags that can be swapped into the gun.
    I was thinking about posting up a thread about this tomorrow...when I have a real camera.
    photo-39-1.jpg

How much?

This might be just what the dr ordered 4 ya kateramsey. If not.... You CAN"T go wrong w a glock 26, 27, or 33

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    I would recommend heading to a gun shop and handling a few before deciding. Preferably a site sponser like the fine gentlemen over at Southland :). I have found that even if two guns on paper have the exact same dimensions, they can still feel completely different in the hand. That's just my .02. Good luck.

moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I've held the Bersa 9mm, which has a nice feel to it and the slide racks nicely. I didn't know too much about the MFG plus more money than I wanted to spend, so I went with the LC9, which I picked up at Cabela's because I had points left on the card to redeem. LC9 is for the wife. I carry a Glock 26.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    As mentioned before I would handle them and that doesnt mean just hold them, try to shoot them if you can before you make a purchase

on the lower end of the spectrum the Keltec PF9 is actually a very decent piece for the money, no it is not a Glock,M&P, XD, HK, SIG but its the perfect size for pocket carry and will go bang every time, triggers are not butter ........

CDNN had some GREAT sales on them

Ruger LC9 would also be another decent choice, again NOT a high dollar but decent, triggers could use a little work

Also look into the used market

www.gunbroker.com has tons of them

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom