WTB Walther P5

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Like the title says, I am looking to buy a Walther P5. Overall condition doesn't really bother me too much, as long as it is a shooter. I haven't really had much luck on any of the online sites. The only place I have seen any lately has been gunbroker, and prices seem to range from 450 up to ridiculous prices.

If anyone has one they may be willing to part with or if anyone knows any store/dealer/anyone that might be selling one, please let me know. I am not in any rush, I would really like to end up with a good deal on one that might not have the best finish (I plan to have it refinished anyway).

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I love mine but it ain't for sale, less you wanna pay one of them ridiculous prices....

WaltherP5.jpg

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40283

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah I figured it would be a long shot finding one locally, but thought I would check. I will probably en up getting one off gunbroker, there seem to be some on there regularly. I have a sig p6 an an hk p7 now I need the p5! I plan to have them all plated by platacular and I already have a set of walnut grips for each gun. Yeah... I bought a set of wood grips for a gun I don't have yet...

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I found one on S&W Forum recently. Advertised as ANIB/looks to be unfired. Pic looked good.Turned out to be a 95% Police trade-in shooter that took an hour to clean up inside, for $685 total. Still under book but not what I was looking for. Plan on shooting and enjoying it though..........

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Like the title says, I am looking to buy a Walther P5. Overall condition doesn't really bother me too much, as long as it is a shooter. I haven't really had much luck on any of the online sites. The only place I have seen any lately has been gunbroker, and prices seem to range from 450 up to ridiculous prices.

If anyone has one they may be willing to part with or if anyone knows any store/dealer/anyone that might be selling one, please let me know. I am not in any rush, I would really like to end up with a good deal on one that might not have the best finish (I plan to have it refinished anyway).

www.waltherforums.com

3Alpha

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    I can't respond to your PM due to being a new member on this board. I need 5 posts and only have 3 right now. Can you please PM me your email?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom