WTS, Special Edition Magpul Pmag for sale $1000.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    This is a one and lifetime oppurtunity to purchase this one of one series special collectible Magpul PMag, It Started life as a black non window Pmag. Was trying to see how Duracoat would hold up on plastic, so it was professionally coated with OD Tactical Green.

The original stock spring was replaced with toilet handle spring cabling from the Apollo 12 program from NASA. It was dry-coated with actual freeze dried grease from the General Lee prop car from Dukes of Hazzard. The insides of the mag walls were coated with Disney Pixie Dust from Tinkerbell. The spring and mag walls can hold up the actual weight of a Greyhound bus. The folllower was reverese engineered from heart valve plastic, the most durable composite known to mankind. The floorplate was signed by Ted Nugent and Chuck Norris as Norris/Nugent 2016. Now enough with the physical specs, WHy is it so expensive.

This exact magazine was used at an IDPA match in 2010 in Amite. After the regular match, this magazine was used in the rifle side match. Subsequently, it was used on the winning team. Still , why so valuable. This mag was touched by SPanky, AroundLSU, and LSP972, all legends from this forum. It was also said that after it was placed on the table, all 3 of the Wongs sweat on the magazine, making this magazine much more accurate.

Ok, still not convinced. I got to shoot with the Steven Siegal while he was in NOLA> He not only loaded the magazine for me, he placed one of his long locks in the magazine for collector value.

While it seems that everyone is jacking up prices and holding the US Gun market hostage, I am offering this specimen for a reduced cost. The magazine was appraised on Pawn Stars, Antique Roadshow, and Son of Guns for over $2K. Since I am a fellow bs.com lover, I am offering this for $1K. Also for a limited time, I will throw in 2 rounds of .223 that fell out of Steve Siegals pants. It is rumored that these were actual simulated rounds from the filming of "Getting the Hell out of Jefferson Parish"

Please, on serious inquiries and offers only. This is the real deal !!!

2u0kr5rljpluodhkt6j.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

J

jayd

Ok, still not convinced. I got to shoot with the Steven Siegal while he was in NOLA> He... loaded the magazine

2u0kr5rljpluodhkt6j.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Steven Siegal touched this thing?!!!
    You know, he was wed to Kelly Lebrock :heart: and I'm sure he touched her too....
    OMG, that's only about 2 degrees of separation
    You take trades?

:edited: hell If Kelly had touched it, I would give 1k for it right now!

Top Bottom