WTS: WTS / WTT Gas Powered Makita DPC-7331 Chop Saw and Diamond Blades

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaGuy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Walker, LA
    WTS/ WTT the following items.

1. Gas Powered Chop Saw..also called a Cut of Saw...Its a Makita DPC-7331...If I recall this is the Largest Hand held 14" Saw they make.
    Its a Wet / Dry saw, meaning you can use it in applications where water is required to be run on the blade to keep it cool and prolong blade life.
    This thing will cut anything.
    Saw does not smoke or knock...It is however a 2 stroke so you can expect a small amount of smoke if you have the oil / fuel ratio screwed up.
    Very little run time... Last used about a year ago to cut some cured concrete in a wet application, thus the white dust on the saw in pics.
    The Wet cut kit is on the saw and works fine.

Next is a list of NEW Diamond Blades For the saw.
    1. 4ea Cured Concrete "Wet" Blades
    2. 3ea Ductile Iron Blades "Dry or Wet use" also there is 1 new blade on the saw....so 4 total
    3. 1ea Rescue Blade....Made for cutting anything from Wood to Concrete and everything in between. Can be run "Wet or Dry"

If bought new all of this would be $2,489.00 plus tax and freight.
    I'm selling for $1500.00 cash or swap for a nice 1911 in .45 ACP with cash on your end or mine depending on the gun.
    If you know what this saw is and what it is for then you know this is one hell of a deal.

I can be reached at (225) 241-3278 via call or text.
    I'm located in Denham Springs but will travel 1/2 way to Slidell or New Orleans or other places about the same distance.
    I will clean the saw up and show you how to use it and even let you run it on some old steel i have handy.

Wont let me add any more pics....Text for more pics

Attachments

• Makita 2.jpg
      Makita 2.jpg
      217.9 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited by a moderator:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom