WTT 36" Pluck Foam Rifle Case

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lila

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    livingston, la
    Hey guys, I am looking to trade a couple rifle cases that I picked up a couple months ago at wally world on a steal. I planned on keeping all 6 that I bought for future AR and AK projects. However, I am now unemployed and wont be starting these new projects any time real soon. So, I am keeping one for the AR that I already have, and I am looking to trade off 4 of the others to finish customizing it. I am looking for an HBAR A2 front sight (preferably with no more than 1 sling attachment), flip sights front&rear, 3x-5x power magnifier, flip mount for magnifier, mags that are in good shape with no tilt follower, ammo in these calibers .40, .223/5.56, .22, 7.62x39, and will consider other parts as well. Just let me know what you've got. Please be prepared to present some pics if I am interested in your stuff. Also, all parts must be in great condition. I don't want something that's all beat/scratched up. I may also consider complete firearms if you have something I like and if I can afford the extra $ if it requires it. Thanks for looking!
    aefd6381-8eba-c133.jpg

aefd6381-8e8c-4869.jpg

aefd6381-b4eb-5c7b.jpg

aefd6381-b5cb-359e.jpg

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    You need you location in your profile, other than that it's a great add.

Would you be interested in a cash sale or trade plus cash?
    And would you ship?

lila

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    livingston, la
    Sorry, I am new to this forum and online forums in general. I will get the location fixed. I am really looking to fix up my AR, and being that I am unemployed I know that if I sell these, the $ will find a way out of my hands and not on my rifle. However, if you have nothing to trade and really want one, I will sell. I am not looking to ship these, but if you have something that I really want for a nice trade I will consider. It will be hard to find the right box to ship these in, and if I were to ship without a box or something thereof, there is possibility of stickers and damage. Not to mention the $ tnat it would cost to ship probably wouldn't be worth it. I am located near livingston.

Young_Gun

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 7, 2010
    Baton Rouge,LA
    How much cash would you do for one or two of these? I also have some steel cased .223. I also have a red dot on my ar15 that I don't want because I'm going to put iron sights on it. You can text/call me to see if we can make a deal. 225-573-3041. I'm not looking to get these for retail price. Thanks.

lila

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    livingston, la
    Still taking offers on 1 of these cases. Let me know what you've got. I may also consider trading out the one I am keeping for myself if the deal is sweet enough. I have yet to cut the foam in it so it is still brand new like the others, but I did take the tags off. I will most likely regret it later on when I am in need of a good case, but I'm ready to get my AR completed the way I want and so far I have trade the first 2 for ammo.

Last edited:

lila

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    livingston, la
    BTT. I know there's 1 more shooter out there that has something I might need! Thanks for all the offers so far and to the guys that gave me a great ammo trade which is much needed for practice!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom