WTT: WTT Sig P320 (Updated)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smoked_dc2

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    AI've had this gun since August 19th of last year. First owner with only 300rounds the tube. Cleaned and froglubed right away after every range visit. Easy to clean mostly because the whole trigger assembly comes out easily in one entire piece.

The Sig p320 is Sigs first striker fired pistol & their most modular. You can change from a compact, sub compact, or full size. Also can change calibers with their conversion kits. (9mm, 40, 357. And 45)

The gun shoots very well, the high bore axis (which really isn't that bad) doesn't bother me. Very smooth shooting gun. Very little take up and a very short reset. Minimum recoil.One of the best factory triggers I've shot. Extremely pleased with it. Fun to shoot, sadly I work a lot and don't have much time to go to the range.

On to this pistol:
    Sig Sauer P320 Compact Medium
    9mm
    15+1
    300 round count
    fairly new and in excellent condition
    2 very small scratches from holster as this is my carry weapon
    Comes with pistol, 3 15 round magazines, double magazine holster, OWB holster, and one IWB holster, with all the factory goodies.
    SIG LITE sights glow very bright
    Will come with 3 full magazines of Hornady Critical Duty, Hydroshok, and DRT
    Also will include roughly 150rnds of range ammo and some assorted self defense rounds.

Also just bought a brand new TKR-1 HL light for the pistol which I will include for the right trade. Light was bought April 17th. Still have receipt.

Trades: HK USP (9mm or 40), HK p30(9mm or 40), HK P30 long slide (9mm or 40), HK45, HK VP9, 1911's (willing to put cash on top), AR15's
    Will entertain other trades.

Preferably text. Available anytime.
    Located in Metairie

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      71.9 KB · Views: 110
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      66.8 KB · Views: 39
    Last edited:

Smoked_dc2

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Added TLR-1 HL will be included for the right trade. Brand new purchased April 17th. Still have receipt.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom