You'll be voting for Harris for sure after watching this...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I wonder what this is gonna be about

Biden is going to ban by executive order glock switches, which are already illegal (banned) to possess by the average American citizen, per the ATF.

from a yahoo article this morning: "During a White House event Thursday, Biden is expected to sign an executive order designed to address the trauma inflicted on children by active shooter drills in schools as well as tackle the threat of machine gun conversion devices, which are small devices that can be made with a 3D printer and turn a handgun into a fully automatic weapon."

My guess is Biden may also ban active shooter school drills too. I hate to say it but we have a mindless mor*n for a POTUS. No wonder even the Dem leaders wanted to dump him so bad. An EO to prohibit something already illegal to possess or own in the US.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Biden is going to ban by executive order glock switches, which are already illegal (banned) to possess by the average American citizen, per the ATF.

from a yahoo article this morning: "During a White House event Thursday, Biden is expected to sign an executive order designed to address the trauma inflicted on children by active shooter drills in schools as well as tackle the threat of machine gun conversion devices, which are small devices that can be made with a 3D printer and turn a handgun into a fully automatic weapon."

My guess is Biden may also ban active shooter school drills too. I hate to say it but we have a mindless mor*n for a POTUS. No wonder even the Dem leaders wanted to dump him so bad. An EO to prohibit something already illegal to possess or own in the US.
    I got my money on 80 percent kits and 3d printing in addition to that.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA

You know, if you support all these immigrants (that don't come here the usual way, gaining citizenship), then you support the fact their vote may be against yours.

Looks like NYC may (or may not...winkwink) be having an issue. But not in Springfield, Ohio.

Christopher Rufo's response to criticism on CAT EATERS reporting. Focusing on discrediting the veracity of Trump & Vance cat-eating reports is the LEFT's attempt to create a fake "McGuffin", of Alfred Hitchcock's word coinage. They need to divert attention away from the problems and financial burdens imposed upon American communities by dumping a deluge of gov-subsidized illegals. Pay no attention to their agenda to ruin the "American Way Of Life" by fouling and diluting the electoral system. Make us accept being - "...unburdened by what has been...".
    My Father had a description of their ilk "... would rather climb a tree to tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth."

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DaveR
    Top Bottom