ZSR ammo problems?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    For the life of me I can’t understand why people will try saving a few dollars buying subpar ammo. I mean seriously what’s the difference between a case of this garbage or something of better quality? $20-$30 maybe?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m thinking that was the ammo that Walmart was selling a few years back? I might be wrong but the name was Z something or other in a plain brown box with green graphics. It sold for 50 cents per round and everyone I knew who bought it said it was crap. But. I word of blowing up guns.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    For the life of me I can’t understand why people will try saving a few dollars buying subpar ammo. I mean seriously what’s the difference between a case of this garbage or something of better quality? $20-$30 maybe?
    Truth. Better off buying old milsurp if you just wanna save money. Just be careful about country of origin. I’ve never had anything in that bag give me trouble to speak of. At most a couple of dud rounds out of a thousand if it’s really old and rough looking.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I think you're thinking of Perfecta with the brown box and green writing. I used to catch it on sale for about $7.00 a box. It was decent ammo, but a little dirty. I think Fiocchi made it, but I've been wrong before. Not sure about the ammo op is asking about though.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think you're thinking of Perfecta with the brown box and green writing. I used to catch it on sale for about $7.00 a box. It was decent ammo, but a little dirty. I think Fiocchi made it, but I've been wrong before. Not sure about the ammo op is asking about though.
    I remember the Perfecta and you’re correct about that being the box. I checked with a bud that I knew had bought a bunch of the ammo I meant and he says it’s ZQ. I had the boxes mixed up in my head. Anyway, still not the ammo in question but for sure some crap. Lol, he texted me right back when I asked, cussing and still mad about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom