Defense Official Wants National Guard to Take Your Guns.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    I guess I've lived a sheltered or ignorant life, but I thought all of the "high" ranking officials swore an oath to uphold and defend our constitution. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understand this guy, he's advocating to at best ignore a part of it, or at worst, do away with it. If he didn't agree with it, why did he swear to uphold and defend it in the first place? If I was his boss, I'd fire him on the spot for that very reason. Obviously his oath means nothing.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    For those of us that don’t get msn here’s a link that works. Jason Beck the Associate Director in the Office of the Secretary of Defense says, “Why not just have an open border?” “Tear down the wall.”
    James O’Keefe does it again. And why are so many of these guys gay? Obama?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Wow, in addition to betraying the people, he wants to betray the Gay community by disarming them and declaring open season on gay bashing. I can't wait to show this video to my Sister's gay friends at her next get together!

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I guess I've lived a sheltered or ignorant life, but I thought all of the "high" ranking officials swore an oath to uphold and defend our constitution. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understand this guy, he's advocating to at best ignore a part of it, or at worst, do away with it. If he didn't agree with it, why did he swear to uphold and defend it in the first place? If I was his boss, I'd fire him on the spot for that very reason. Obviously his oath means nothing.
    He's obviously on the civilian side, which I imagine does not come with the oath that military personnel swear, and as some hired or appointed position, wouldn't have to swear an oath like an elected official would, either.

Top Bottom