XD-M explodes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm over twice your age so I'm not as smart as you but.... I have been reloading for 30 years plus and have to this date had exactly zero kabooms and one squib load to my credit. To make a blanket statement like that is totally idiotic. Reloading is like anything else, if you don't have your head in the game don't do it. I, like most who reload, have very stict rules when reloading which are never compromised. One of those rules is to never shoot any one else's reloads.

kajun.....

A wee bit defensive are we? :rofl:

Like Hitman said, my point had nothing to do with putting down reloading, reloaders or reloaded ammo. It had everything to do with people posting blown up guns for the sake of making *insert brand* look worse and *their brand* better. But for some funny reason almost ALL of the kabooms I've seen happen with reloaded ammo. Just a simple observation.

For me, someone shooting reloaded ammo adds too much potential for human error for me to care about a gun blowing up. Show me a pistol in factory condition shooting factory ammo and I'll pay attention.

And no, I'm not just defending the XD. I would (and have) said the same thing about other guns kabooming.

Top Bottom