10-8 welcomes WTT or WTS in New Orleans area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Hey guys, anyone who is looking to trade or sell their firearms in the GNO area, please come to our store and see what we can do for you.

We are under new management and all gun enthusiasts are welcome. While 10-8 will always help our military and first responders, we will be focusing on the civilian side, the recreational shooter, concealed carry and the competition shooters. We are even offering concealed carry classes now!

We invite everyone that has been to our store in the past and those that haven't been by to come visit us, get a cup of coffee and let us know if there is anything in particular that you'd like for us to stock or bring in for you.

(504) 731-3108
    roger@teneighttactical.com
    kevin@teneighttactical.com
    or on our Facebook page, 10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply

We'll keep you updated on new stock, sales and events here and on the FB page!

Thanks again and I hope to see everyone soon and more often!

Oh, and don't worry, we'll never criticize you for being a member of Bayou shooter or wanting a certain type of firearm! One of our goals is to promote the shooting sports as much as possible for everyone!

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Is this the same building Elliot's was in a while back? If so ill be by soon! :)

No, we're down past the Huey P towards Harahan where Perret's Army Surplus used to be. Look for us in the shopping center across from Smilie's Restaurant, next to the Italian Pie.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I didn't see your business in the list of sight sponsors. If you're going to advertise here I think you should help support the sight. Just sayin.

It says Site Sponsor in his profile and he has the Site Sponsor color.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    I didn't see your business in the list of sight sponsors. If you're going to advertise here I think you should help support the sight. Just sayin.

LOL!! We just signed up to be a site sponsor this week. Our listing will be up this weekend. We are looking forward to being a part of the BayouShooter.com community in a positive way.

Thank you for your feedback!

dgoochman

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Metairie, La.
    It's been awhile since i've been to the store, and swore I would never go back. Never felt like my business was appreciated there. Glad to see you guys are making some big changes, and are willing to cater more to the civilian gun enthusiast. I am looking forward to coming back!!!

aaron_j

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Meraux,La
    This is only constructive criticism, so please DONT take this as a personal attack.

For a very long time I would swing in to 10-8 nearly weekly just to see what was in stock and stare at things that were slightly out of my reach for the moment. Everyone who had been to 10-8 prior to the management change knows what kind of stock was kept. Fast forward to about a month ago, I hadnt been in there in close to a year since drag racing kind of took over my hobby time as well as a child and wife.Ive been in 3x's since, and everytime I leave feeling dissapointed. Very little in stock as far as firearms, accessories you have many! But then I asked to purchase some 9mm and all you had was target rounds. Like I said this is only constructive criticism, I dont want to see any businesses or persons loose thier incomes in this current economic down spiral. I will continue to come in and support your business as I can.

Again, no personal attacks towards any of you guys at 10-8!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom