Can't wait!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    I finally will get my Sure Fire Vertical Foregrip weapon light tomorrow. I found a guy with one new in box and it comes with the dust cover and the IR light cover for $430. It has the blue led's and it is black. Can't wait to see how it will look on my AR. After putting on my new GG&G fire rail, CAA stock, and Magpul grips this thing will look bad to the bone.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Congrats!

I have been tricking mine out, lately, also. I opted against the Surefire for a few personal reasons (I like my current grip & the SHTF versatility of being able to accept any flashlight that has a 1" diameter tailcap), but I put a Surefire 120 lumen light w/ the cammed cover in my grip. They make great stuff. You'll have to put "come to Shreveport and go shooting with LouisianaCarry" on your to-do list. Our range has a kick-butt Assault Deck.

sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    Well, here it is. I like it very much. I got a hell of a deal. New in box for $430. It has the IR cover and that is $100 by itself and the regular cover $25. All together that is $230 less than direct from Sure Fire. Thank goodness for people that really need the money and sale thing cheap. Oh, I had to put 2 of my XD's in the pics.[:D]
    CIMG0266Large.jpg

CIMG0267Large.jpg

Top Bottom