115/124 gr 9mm $279 per 1k shipped

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Ordered from here a few times, no tax and free shipping $279 per 1k… btw they charge no taxs on anything from $5 magpul to $3000 guns:eek:, and if they have “email for best price” option it’s usually a killer deal!!!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I agree!!! They are super cheap, just bought a tlr7 sub for $115 shipped at the time they had email for price

Attachments

• IMG_4098.jpeg
      IMG_4098.jpeg
      547.4 KB · Views: 18

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Rooftop is really good people, they're a family run business.

Locked Loaded and Battlehawk are major dropship operations and they list stuff damn near at cost. These guys focus more on accessories and parts.

If you want guns for cheap the two "best" places are Dahlonega Armory and Family Firearms. I've chatted with the owners of both shops and they've got a wild business model: Sell guns literally at cost, lose money after credit card processing fees, charge 20-30 bucks for shipping, and end up netting about 5-7 bucks per gun. It's a crazy way to make money, but it works because they sell thousands of guns per day.

As a dude trying to get a little gun shop up and running here in-state (overhead, inventory, sales tax, etc) I can tell you that these guys are squeezing the forking life out of independent retail. I don't blame them for it, it's the way commerce is going. It's the Amazon effect: low-touch, low-service, low-relationship, low-price, everything delivered to your door in 48 hours.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom