WTT: 12 for 20

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    I know this is a long shot but I have a 12ga single shot I would like to trade for a 20ga single shot. The 12ga is 100 years old give or take 1 year by the research I have done. It was produced between 1913-1915. It has a 30" barrel and by what my neighbor told told me it is a modified choke, as you can't make out anything on the barrel. Only can make out on the side is, J.StevensArms&ToolCo., Chicopee Falls, Mass. U.S.A., and on top of the breach it says, "ElectroSteel*Choke Bored". It's well worn but I think in decent shape for its age. I wanted to use this for primitive deer hunt but due to health reasons the recoil is way too much. Bird shot and regular #6 squirrel I can handle, but I know a slug or buck would be way too much. Having moved from the northshore to north La will make my chances slim but trying to get a jump before the season gets here. I have deer coming up behind my house about 60-75 yards now and ready for the season to get here.:D Oh, and when it speaks, it speaks loudly...lol
    4kjkgp.jpg
    2rxy0io.jpg
    27zkw8.jpg
    34t9v5u.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom