Glock 17 stadard sights w/ Blackhawk Serpa holster $500

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    The Glock was bought late last August and has only had 350 rounds of quality ammo through it. Has only been carried twice. The finish is still great and the weapon is clean.

Comes with everything you'd get if you bought it new. Original glock case, manuals, child lock, cleaning rod with nylon brush and two factory magazines.

The Blackhawk Serpa CQC Holster is right handed and has an adjustable belt loop mount and a paddle mount so you can carry it the way you like.

Just got home with my new G19 and the gf has decided for me that one Glock is enough.

I'm asking $500 FTF.

Photos are from the internet, but condition on both items is very close to new.

Thanks for looking!

Glock_17.JPG

bhi_cqc_serpa.jpg

lsu fan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    Just got home with my new G19 and the gf has decided for me that one Glock is enough

So that means you'll just be getting another pistol from a different manufacturer to replace it with... right? :D

robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    So that means you'll just be getting another pistol from a different manufacturer to replace it with... right? :D

Yup. I'd like to find a good 1911 eventually. She's pretty determined that I just bought another one of the same gun and can't see why the size difference matters. Either way, I probably won't shoot it again now that I have the 19 so I might as well get something else.

I've explained to her that it'll be good to have around the house, but I can't even get her to rack the slide. If it comes down to it, she can grab the AR since it stays in condition 1 and she should be able to figure that out. The big ol boxer should buy her enough time to figure out how to point it and pull the trigger.

robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Just think of the story. Guy joins internet community, community confirms his notion that girlfriend is a communist pig, guy dumps red army girlfriend to live alone in the woods with guns and computer.

Actually, something inside me says that doesn't sound so bad.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom