14' boat, motor, and trailer!!!!! ****SOLD****

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    This is my camp boat I've been using to get back and forth to the Basin Hilton. It's all 1976, baby. 35 electric start 'rude with a stainless prop, new electronics and wiring 2 tears ago. Boat is a Fisher marine. I replaced the wood transom with aluminum 4" channel welded in. 4" Spicolli jackplate. Custom built windshield with beer holder for them cold wet rides (removable with a screwdriver and sawzall). 1 million candle power spotlight for them night rides. Working running lights. Trailer has been overhualed 3 years ago. 3500# axle, new (3 years ago) 12" galvanized tire and wheel assemblies. Custom guide boards make it a "drive on". Was a tilt trailer but Mr. Mig Welder fixed that. New 2" coupling. Trailer lights actually work. Installed 3/8" wood floor with foam floatation underneath. This may need replacing in the near future, as I didn't use treated wood. Boat has no leaks, but probably seeps a little. Lots of good memories go with it, plus a vintage Motorguide trolling motor and the original seat pedestals.
    I'm lloking to get $1200 for this, but reasonable offers will be seriously considered as will trades for ?.............possibly a 50-70 hp motor for the new Basin Cruiser.

Ghettobateau.jpg

Last edited:

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    In honor of Sylvest, the serial bumper.............................BUMP!!!!

Somebody gotta needs a bote!!!!!

Oh, yea. Lookin' at the paperwork, it's all 1977 model not '76. Please escuse the error.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom