SOLD: Gen 3 Glock 26 (9mm) with DE (Dark Earth) frame

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    This 9mm Glock 26 is from one of the limited runs Lipsey's did with the Dark Earth-colored frames. It has a test-fire date of early 2013.

It's in excellent, like-new condition, and only has 100 rounds through it with no malfunctions. It is stock as it came from the factory (plastic sights and all), and will include everything that came with it from the factory (2 mags, etc).

The only changes that had been made to it were a Vickers extended magazine release and the installation of a factory Glock trigger bar with the smooth trigger face from the 17 instead of the serrated trigger that comes with the 19 and 26. Those parts have been removed, and the exact parts that came with it from the factory have been reinstalled. If you happen to also want those two lightly-used parts I just mentioned, I'll throw them in at a good price. The trigger bars seem to sell around $18 new, and the Vickers mag release around $16 new; so, if you want the ones I removed (they only have 100 rounds on them; they were new when installed into this 26), I'll let them go for $10 each. I'll also install them if you'd like, but it doesn't get much easier than a Glock when it comes to changing parts, haha. (I'll gladly sell those two parts to someone else if the buyer of the 26 isn't interested).

I'm looking for a FTF cash sale in the Gonzales/East BR area. Not interested in any trades.

A non-notarized bill of sale is required.

Asking $450. *SOLD*

Feel free to PM me here or email me at Lefty12681 @ yahoo . com (remove all spaces first, of course).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom