15 year old uses father AR to defend against break in.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    They should have had one of those awesome alarms that would have made the intruder turn and RUN so that the boy could have had time to answer the phone and thank God that he had that alarm. :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah!

"This is Biff from Broadview Home Security. Are you alright?"

"F**K no I'm not alright, a**hole! There's three guys in here about to bust my f**king bedroom door down! Get the cops and an abulance over here, STAT!! I'm fixing to put this 870 on their ass- they are yelling that they're gonna kill me!!"

"Now don't do anything violent. Put the gun down, put me on speaker phone, and place the phone at the bottom of the door. I will tell them in a loud, commanding voice that this is Biff from Broadview, and order them to leave immediately. They will most likely get scared and run away."

"Biff- are you out of your f**king mind???? CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS SH*T RIGHT NOW!!"

"Now sir, if you would just listen to rea....."

"BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!"

"Hello, sir? Sir?!?.......

"I'm hanging up now, Biff."

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA

"F**K no I'm not alright, a**hole! There's three guys in here about to bust my f**king bedroom door down! Get the cops and an abulance over here, STAT!! I'm fixing to put this 870 on their ass- they are yelling that they're gonna kill me!!"

"Now don't do anything violent. Put the gun down, put me on speaker phone, and place the phone at the bottom of the door. I will tell them in a loud, commanding voice that this is Biff from Broadview, and order them to leave immediately. They will most likely get scared and run away."

"Biff- are you out of your f**king mind???? CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS SH*T RIGHT NOW!!"

"BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!"

Man....:rofl::rofl: Glad im not the only one who gets aggravated by how stupid those things are. I mean I like alarms.....for when im not home and set mine everyday but please. The way they make them out is that they will most def. stop a bad guy from doing what he wants to do.

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    SirIsaacNewton
    Marksman

Premium Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jed
    I like the way the boy went for the legs then raised the weapon for the kill shot.

I guess you missed the part about one in each leg and one in the face....

errrrr no, I think I caught it.
    Pop pop, up- pow....all done.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The media are idiots. Automatic weapon, father liable for easy access, his father is a deputy so he knew what to do. The silver lining is the suspect may die.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Man....:rofl::rofl: Glad im not the only one who gets aggravated by how stupid those things are. I mean I like alarms.....for when im not home and set mine everyday but please. The way they make them out is that they will most def. stop a bad guy from doing what he wants to do.

It is pretty annoying to hear people talk about them like they're a cure-all....I have a few relatives who also believe OnStar will save them from everything up to & including an F5 tornado.....:rolleyes:

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge

"BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!"

LOLOLOLOL:rofl:
    Ok if this CHILD wouldn't of had access to this automatic MACHINE GUN this poor soul wouldn't be on his deathbed!

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I know one in each leg and one in the face. Sounds like he was well trained.

Mozambique = two in the chest and one in the head

Maybe he wanted the guy to think about it a little first. Remember that little boy a year or so ago that shot the intruder in the mouth? I think he was about eight and it was in Port Allen. Ouch.

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    I would be one proud father.

I agree! And with everyone else about the media. I do agree about teaching kids about firearms. What would happen to this country if no one knew how to use a simple pistol or revolver for that matter? It's a shame those people have to actually BE a VICTIM to realize that they must protect themselves.

Top Bottom