Free camp stuff don't miss out if you have a camp.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    FREE

**On Hold for Nick**old guys and gal the old 1940's stove offered a few days ago back available it big it set up for propane but easy adjust for natural cast iron burners, heavy need friends great for restored old house or as i used for a camp. This stove is about 4 foot wide not a standard.

** Gone**I think there is 32 red cyrpress window paynes I think 28x30 had planned to use for shed and greenhouse.

***No longer available**Mini fridge with freezer barley used little dent on back working all the way. *** Gone ** TDH

***No longer available**Sectional couch no tears very comfy many a naps on here very light smudges. ** Gone++ NitroX

ok all items will need to be picked up in False river plan a weekend pick up bring your guns have 400 acres we can shoot all you want first tree line 1200 yards.

post if your interested I will used post # to mark, first poster can take one are all until all gone.

See picks below link:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLa...mail-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

Last edited:

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I might could use that stove.... I'll forward the pic to my hunting buddy and see if we can come up with a plan to get it. About how heavy is it? Two men should be able to lift it I'm hoping.

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Hey Mike,
    I'm going to pm you about the windows. Are they still available since I have a project I could put them to use on I think.

Mike says they are mine for anyone else that wants them now they are gone !!!:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom