ss is looking for a man on a misson to kill berry!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    oh noez he has 8 registered firearms, in which some can hold 15 rounds.. man if the ss read half the post on arfcom, it would not exist anymore. at first it sounded like a Nigerian check scam.

i wonder how this will play out, and how have been tracking him through 6 states..

Dont we have a resident SS agent on board here?

I dont advocate murder, and do not disagree with the SS doing its job. I just hate how the msm likes to instill fear.. If they only knew some ss weapons hold 50 and other are belt fed.

Last edited:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    what one of my lady friends who lives in DC posted on my facebook, under a pic of some guns:

Uhhhhh Bryan???? Do you have a mini training camp going on or something?? You know if you come visit me in D.C. you can turn these in for cash!!!!! I think that's a good idea ♥ !!!!!

DC must be brainwashing the citizens.

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    Damn... only 8? My great grandma (an old farmer, who passed away at 86, few years back)... didn't really collect guns, and she had twice as many as that.

It's pretty amazing how well-rooted the fear of firearms has become. The brainwashing tactics are astonishingly effective, reaching people faster than we can...

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    I was about to say... among other "anticipated banned item purchases," I picked up several 30 round pistol magazines.

Though I don't want to experience it first hand, I'm curious to see how "evil" the news would make such an item sound.

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Sounds to me like the bank manager made up the part about taking out the prez, bet ya when hes found hes chillin on a beach and doin nothing wrong.. If he made the threat the first day and then came back the 2nd and got 72grand, why wasnt the ss there then? Sounds like he just pissed off the bank guy and so they made up some BS they knew would get the law after his ass. besides.. they didnt say he had any "sniper" guns,lol like those DC beltway guys, roflmao

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Sounds to me like the bank manager made up the part about taking out the prez, bet ya when hes found hes chillin on a beach and doin nothing wrong.. If he made the threat the first day and then came back the 2nd and got 72grand, why wasnt the ss there then? Sounds like he just pissed off the bank guy and so they made up some BS they knew would get the law after his ass. besides.. they didnt say he had any "sniper" guns,lol like those DC beltway guys, roflmao

Can't believe that I agree with you about something.........

:D

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    I have to agree. Those "warning signs" Fox plastered on the screen were a bit off. I'm guilty of warning sign number 1 and If my bank was refusing to give me my money I'd be guilty of number 2. Number 3 doesn't fit in with the other 2.

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    "his guns range from semi-automatics to handguns some of those guns have a 15 rnd capacity".... wtf? Glad no one knows what I've got ;-) nothing after my horrible boating accident...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom