--SOLD--

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    For Sale:

NIB CMMG .22LR AR15 Conversion Kit w/ 5 BDM 27rd Magazines. All items are new, and have never been fired/used. BDM mags were purchased from Spike's Tactical, and have their info on one side.

IMG_0439-1.jpg

Price: $300 -- $275

If I can sell it today, I'll leave the mags loaded with HV CCI MiniMags.

PM or thread Reply is best. All prices Cash FTF, but willing to accept discreet online payment +4%. Shipping not included, but will do so at buyer's expense. Currently located in Metairie.

Thanks.

ETA: Willing to part out, as long as there are buyers for all items. Kit w/ 1 Mag is $175, and remaining mags are $30/ea.

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    How much are the mags usually? I know I saw the 22 conversions for 180 new. I'm assuming the mags are expensive since all the 22 mags I ever had is expensive. When are you going to be back at school?

I am interested, but not interested enough to drive to Metarie.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    How much are the mags usually? I know I saw the 22 conversions for 180 new. I'm assuming the mags are expensive since all the 22 mags I ever had is expensive. When are you going to be back at school?

$19 shipped from AIM for the CMMG mags.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/CMMG_AR15_26rd_.22lr_Magazine.html

It depends on the brand and the vendor. Direct from Black Dog the mags are $35.

http://blackdogmachinellc.net/ar15-.22-conversion-25rd-mag.aspx

CTD has them for $25.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG082-36.html

Since the patent ran out there are a few companies making these and the mags now.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA

Bought the Kit w/ 1 BDM 27rd for $190. BDM Mags are $25-35/ea. I paid $29.99 from Spikes.

I got them in, unwrapped them, loaded them, and stuck it all in an ammo can about 2 months ago. The only reason I'm selling it is the fact that I really have no need for it, as I'll just shoot my 10/22 all the time.

Not going to be back in BR anytime soon. Head out for Ft. LostInTheWoods on Aug 18. I can meet at Cabela's if you want, I don't mind driving 45min to unload it.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Bought the Kit w/ 1 BDM 27rd for $190. BDM Mags are $25-35/ea. I paid $29.99 from Spikes.

I got them in, unwrapped them, loaded them, and stuck it all in an ammo can about 2 months ago. The only reason I'm selling it is the fact that I really have no need for it, as I'll just shoot my 10/22 all the time.

Not going to be back in BR anytime soon. Head out for Ft. LostInTheWoods on Aug 18. I can meet at Cabela's if you want, I don't mind driving 45min to unload it.

I forgot you were going to Basic Training. Good luck. I am definitely going to buy one at some point. I might see if we can link up this week, if I can get it approved.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I forgot you were going to Basic Training. Good luck. I am definitely going to buy one at some point. I might see if we can link up this week, if I can get it approved.

Let me know if the wife boss approves. I'm free pretty much anytime after 7pm, and all day Wednesday.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    Up

If you sent me a PM previously, please re-send with a copy of the original for date reference please. I cleaned out my entire PM inbox by accident.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom