WTS: 1979 Harley Davidson FXS80 Lowrider, Shovelhead SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

nineteenhundred

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Near Monroe
    It is running, but I have not ridden it since June when I had shoulder surgery.
    It is an 80 cubic inch or 1340cc engine, original Harley.
    Its current configuration is kind of bobber style all black. It has a wide glide frontend with a 21 inch chrome laced wheel. It has a mousetrap clutch setup. It has a 1960's round swingarm setup with drum brake from a panhead bike and an 18" chrome laced rear wheel. The engine runs fine. The carb is a CV. I have two seats, a two up Mustang, and a Redtail Leather single. It has the turtle style tank. The exhaust is a homemade 2 into 1. I also have a factory 2 into 1 to go with it. It has a factory front fender. The rear fender is a custom skinny fender. Chrome horseshoe type oil tank. Brand new Odyssey battery. I'm sure I forgot other stuff.
    I am also including all the extra parts I have accumulated over the years, all kinds of stuff including a slotted aluminum wheel/tire from a sportster, controls, lights, cables, etc.

I am pricing this to sell quickly at $3500 for everything, but you will have to come pick it all up in north central Louisiana.

PM me any questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom