WTS: 1985 C-10 Chevy Silverado

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J.Ellis

One for the road
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Madisonville,LA
    1985 Chevrolet Silverado for Sale. Bel Tech lower kit installed, Bel tech Airbags on the front and air shocks on the back. The ashtray in the middle was removed and holds two switches and a gauge to control the air pressure in the bags and shocks. Custom Spare tire cover that has a red Neon Bow tie symbol. Chrome strips on the raised portions of the bed. Tail gate had “Heartbeat” logo that lights up blue and red. Front grill replaced with custom one (more chrome and sturdier than original). Dual glass pack exhaust with Chrome tips, Alpine CD with sound system including amp and 6” SAS bass tube. 19” weld rims, tires have less than 3,000 miles on them. Original 305 V8 Engine with 86,500 miles. Contact me and I will give you a full rundown of everything the truck has. This truck has no cancer and is about as clean as it comes for a truck this age. Even with all the upgrades I kept this truck as original looking as I could. All upgrades were professionally installed. Truck will also come with a custom all weather Red and Black cover. I never intended to sell this truck but I need the money and it has to go. $11,500 OBO. I also have a 350 block that I had stroked cleaned. I can add this and an engine stand to the deal if interested.

Thank you
    IMG_1469.jpgIMG_1464.jpgIMG_1458.jpgIMG_1455.jpgIMG_1456.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom