2 cops just shot at Dallas protest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Was at juban crossing around 730 and I don't know if it was normal but they had prob 15-20 livingston parish sheriffs SUVs out there, not in any particular place just spread out everywhere

Prolly in response to this:

6b8591ab410e21a292e0c35e6a5b45af.jpg

Have no idea how reliable that is. It was sent to me this evening. From here it would appear !

Last edited:

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sadly I believe this video shows a LEO being shot in the back. I could be wrong, just what it looks like. Tough to watch. This guy isn't your average thug

It's really shitty that the officer died like that and it shouldn't have happened. Why on earth was he lone wolfing an active shooter on the ground...he gave up foa (which the shooter had lots of) and all initiative in the process. I hope they all get more extensive training in the future to prevent tragedies like this.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    False flag? Thoughts?

False flag? really? Obama just waiting to become king?

The news has been jumping at every opportunity to report about LEO killing black people. At least one of the two recent homicides looks likely to be a really big LEO screw up and false flag is your most likely scenario? Instead of black people being pissed off?

Wow.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Just went to fox news. Reporting is thin... photo of suspect released carrying a rifle (ar-15? you can only see the rear tip of the stock). 3 other suspect in custody, another dead of a self inflicted gun shot wound. Not a single mention of motive. No mention of terrorism- islamic or domestic. Not much to the reporting. I know its early still but usually 10 hours after a shooting there would be all kinds of speculation.

If it was Black Lives Matter (black panthers, etc), where's the claims, calls for more action across the country?

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    Well its not just the blacks. Over 40 Mexicans didn't show up this morning on this jobsite. One girl just told me they are heading to Houston for some kind of protest. I don't speak Spanish very well but something is fixing to go down.

Top Bottom