2 Ruger LC9 in stock $359.99 Academy Siegen

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    rahllin are you the one that works there with the light brown hair, kinda curly or something on top?

Possibly? Dark blonde/Light brown.. wouldn't say its curly. If I had sweat a lot earlier and it dried, it would curl a little, but not much, just got a haircut the other day, so its pretty straight all the time. I am the one with "Joe" on my name tag, haha.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What is the Academy order number so I can tell my local store to get one in?

I don't have the SKU number on hand, but if you can get a hunting&fishing employee on the phone who is worth a damn, he can look it up, but don't ask for him to "order" one, ask for them to check their BSL (basic stock level) and if it is at zero to get a manager to raise it to at least one. Also ask for him to check the inventory at the distribution center, and if that stores distribution center has any in stock, he could also get a manager to send the DC an e-mail requesting one along with their BSL change.

The complete KEY to this process is to get someone competent on the phone who is willing to work. If the hunting and fishing guy acts like he doesn't know what you are talking about or doesn't seem helpful, just hang up, call back and ask for a manager. A manager might not know specifics about the gun itself, but they will be able to look it up, and they are likely to follow through with the process.

Actually, it would probably be easier to just call and ask for a manager, you could tell them an employee from another store told you "what to say" and you could basically read what I told you to say, and they would understand. I will post the SKU tomorrow, which will make this process even easier.

Wow, I just realized how much I am rambling on when this post could have been two sentences. I am exhausted, long day, brain is running a mile a minute, so I can't sleep.... :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Antho88
    Top Bottom