2012 Gator Classic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Wow. Are you sure Gary said it was ok for you to RO? :)

That's what the bribes are for-- to bribe him!

No, yeah-- he said it was legit. ;)

And all this time I thought 4 letter words were your specialty :-)

I've got some choice 5 letter, 7 letter and 12 letter words at my disposal as well.

But I prefer the 4 letters, for sure. :biglaugh:

TCKev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Houma On The Bayou
    If you haven't done it yet and you want to shoot the Area's best match you need to get your App in(overnight might be the way to go). They are at 154 with me and Steph's app's in as of tonight.

Pigfish73

Brass Junkie!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Wow, this match is filling up fast! I sent my app in Monday and haven't heard anything. Surely the USPS wouldn't lose an app!! I wouldn't think it would take a week to get from one end of LA to the other.

Pigfish73

Brass Junkie!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Wow, this match is filling up fast! I sent my app in Monday and haven't heard anything. Surely the USPS wouldn't lose an app!! I wouldn't think it would take a week to get from one end of LA to the other.

I just checked with Barbara and she got my app today. She told me they are up to 172 entries already! Y'all better get'em in quick!

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    Guys if you are on the fence about this match. Barbara, gary and staff put on a match equal to the nationals in our own backyard!!

BayouDeputy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Plaquemine, La
    As of 4pm today, there are 208 shooters registered.....If you are thinking about shooting this match, better decide quick!! at this rate you dont have much time left!!

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    A little birdie told me that the 2012 Gator/Area 4 match is sold out!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to shoot this match, get on the waiting list NOW!! If a competitor pulls out for any reason, he can not give his slot to who ever he chooses. First one on the waiting list gets the slot. There is a whole lot of time between now and the end of October, plenty can happen.

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Hey everyone - just wanted to drop a note in here also - BoomerShooter.com has decided to come on as a MATCH sponsor - we have at least 1 extra slot that we will be GIVING away and POSSIBLY have 2 spots to give away.

Stay tuned for more details.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    A little birdie told me that the 2012 Gator/Area 4 match is sold out!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to shoot this match, get on the waiting list NOW!! If a competitor pulls out for any reason, he can not give his slot to who ever he chooses. First one on the waiting list gets the slot. There is a whole lot of time between now and the end of October, plenty can happen.

Wow! Sold out in 14 days

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom