2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Last edited:

Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    Freedom keeps jacking up their prices. I paid $158 for 500 rounds of reloads from them a few weeks ago and now they are up to $172.79 for the same ammo before shipping. Of course when I bought it, it was selling out in minutes and now it appears to be staying for a few hours at least.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Freedom keeps jacking up their prices. I paid $158 for 500 rounds of reloads from them a few weeks ago and now they are up to $172.79 for the same ammo before shipping. Of course when I bought it, it was selling out in minutes and now it appears to be staying for a few hours at least.

.34 cents round not great before shipping but not horrible compared to rest of 9mm ammo prices right now. Bout only other way is be that guy that goes to few academy's and walmarts every morning. I will be glad when ammo prices and supply even out, don't think it's any time soon but wishful thinking

Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    I know. I've seen peckerheads asking 50 cents a round for WWB 9mm. Thats double the Wal Mart cost. Freedom is around 39-40 cents a round after shipping.

Heck, the last time I checked, their 40 was about what they are asking for 9mm right now.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    I know. I've seen peckerheads asking 50 cents a round for WWB 9mm. Thats double the Wal Mart cost. Freedom is around 39-40 cents a round after shipping.

Heck, the last time I checked, their 40 was about what they are asking for 9mm right now.

As long as people are willing to pay inflated prices then it's gonna stay like this, I simply pick up what I can when I can at fair price, bout all you can do

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    ypygu9ur.jpg

Oneil Walmart right now. 15 boxes

One box of Winchester 9mm ball

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom