2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Poorboy504

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Westbank/nola
    Walmart on Manhattan blvd in the Westbank (Harvey) has 9mm Winchester value pack and federal champion 9mm in stock. Good luck. There's a 3 box limit, and I saw they had 7 boxes of wwb and 4 boxes of federal left.

Hot Pepper

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Pearland,TX
    Anyone placed or received any orders from DS Arms? Looks like they are still taking orders. They told me 2 weeks ago uppers we currently in production and would ship out in 4-6 weeks. Any comments?

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Wal-Mart Covington. Lady looked all around behind the counter and couldn't find any of the ammo that came in overnight. She said there was 9mm and .22 and some others. She said they must have been selling it through the night. So much for sales start at 7am.

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    Wal-Mart Covington. Lady looked all around behind the counter and couldn't find any of the ammo that came in overnight. She said there was 9mm and .22 and some others. She said they must have been selling it through the night. So much for sales start at 7am.

She had it in her car. She is heading home after her shift and going to post the ammo section of the classifieds.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Federal .45 auto at Wal-Mart on Natchez in Slidell.
    hugy5a9e.jpg

185 grain hp, $22.47

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Academy, Airport Road, Slidell. No ammo yet this morning. Was told it's scattered throughout the truck and it will be unloaded over the next four hours. They got one Barretta and one AR. That was it as far as firearms.
    What gets me is that no one knows what's on the truck. Surely there's a packing slip somewhere.
    I think I may apply for a job at Academy or Wal-Mart. They looked like they could use help with the overnight stock.

ssfiretruck

1911 yo
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2007
    destrehan
    Academy, Airport Road, Slidell. No ammo yet this morning. Was told it's scattered throughout the truck and it will be unloaded over the next four hours. They got one Barretta and one AR. That was it as far as firearms.
    What gets me is that no one knows what's on the truck. Surely there's a packing slip somewhere.
    I think I may apply for a job at Academy or Wal-Mart. They looked like they could use help with the overnight stock.
    i was told by former employees that ammo and guns are the first thing pulled off of the truck.

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington

You can bet someone knows. There should be a manifest of what's on the truck but probably went straight to the store manager. The staff unloading the truck won't know for sure or really care. :)

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    And I'm sure there's regulations that the drive would have to follow that he would need to show paperwork for. I suppose I just have to play their game though.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom