2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayneiac

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Plaquemine
    To be fair, genuine Taurus pt92 mags were always pricey.

It wasn't a factory mag.....part of my puzzle. It was aftermarket!!!! And it was the Mosquito mag that really blew my mind.

But, found some decently priced (for the current situation mind you...) .22lr ammo. As much as I HATE to see Troy Landry's face....375 rounds of CCI .22 for $21 bucks is the best I've seen since....well.....um....

(Jim's Firearms...Seigen Lane)

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    It wasn't a factory mag.....part of my puzzle. It was aftermarket!!!! And it was the Mosquito mag that really blew my mind.

But, found some decently priced (for the current situation mind you...) .22lr ammo. As much as I HATE to see Troy Landry's face....375 rounds of CCI .22 for $21 bucks is the best I've seen since....well.....um....

(Jim's Firearms...Seigen Lane)

Agreed that is a good price on cci.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I just had my mind blown.

Ebay has Taurus PT92 10rd magazines at a buy now price of $36.

And Sig Mosquito 10rd magazines at a buy now price of $65. Mosquito? REALLY??????????

Don't look at Small pistol primers on Gunbroker if that blows your mind, and forget about a factory M&P 15-22 magazine. Why can't I run by some standard velocity .22lr?

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Don't look at Small pistol primers on Gunbroker if that blows your mind, and forget about a factory M&P 15-22 magazine. Why can't I run by some standard velocity .22lr?

Because people are retarded and think they'll be fine when the SHTF as long as they have 20,000 rounds of .22lr.

mysidx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    After a long drought, Bass Pro Shop in DS just got about thirty handguns this afternoon.

Android using Tapatalk

CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    Because people are retarded and think they'll be fine when the SHTF as long as they have 20,000 rounds of .22lr.

Well in response to this. I did buy quite a few boxes but posted on here when they were available. I can't afford to shoot anything other right now. Oh, that other thing .22 can't be reloaded.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge

Oh, I don't know how much .22lr I have, more than I care to count, even by the 550 boxes, it is just all high velocity, trying to avoid that crack when shooting through a can.

CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    Oh, I don't know how much .22lr I have, more than I care to count, even by the 550 boxes, it is just all high velocity, trying to avoid that crack when shooting through a can.

If you are in Mandeville I may have 300 subsonic available.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge

If I had any subsonic, I'd gladly trade you. I love the high velocity stuff myself.

And along with most normal folks, you and I have been buying .22 for a long time.

I've seen idiots buying .22 by the shopping cart load during the early days of the panic so they can resell it. They're still doing it.

That's why we see so many $2000.00+ AR15s on here when they can be found elsewhere for normal prices. You just have to be patient and know where to look. PSA, DanielDefense, AIMSurplus, Brownells, Midway, Cabelas, and Academy (ignoring the Airline store) have been stand-up during the stupidity.

Hopefully this idiocy will die down and with any luck, the fear of universal background checks will force these fools to sell at über cheap prices.

I still cannot wait to see the day when I can walk into Wally World and buy 525 packs of .22 for 19.99 and 100rd boxes of .45 for 28.99 again.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom