2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maysen

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Luling, LA
    Thanks for the heads up!

Merchandise Total: $34.95

Shipping and Handling Charges:$8.95
    Taxes:$1.40

AMOUNT DUE: $45.30

use coupon code "CLUBFIVE", got $3.95 off the shipping. total $41.35

WELL, AFTER TRYING TO CHECK OUT, YOU HAVE TO PAY WITH A CABELAS CREDIT CARD TO REDEEM THE "CLUBFIVE" DISCOUNT..... KIND OF DISAPPOINTING!!! :(

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    FD-217667 - Use this item # and get $1 off each box.

To ensure all of our customers have fair access to inventories, this product has a quantity limit of 5 per order, per customer, per day.Item No: FD-217667
    This item is not available on our On-Line Store at this time. To purchase this product please contact Customer Service at 1-888-474-4867

gregh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Does anybody know if the Lafayette Wal Marts have ANY ammo in stock? After multiple wasted trips I gave up going to look.

i used to look everytime i went, never see any. seems the rural walmart's get alot more. in abbeville i have seen AR-22, AR-15 rifles and 9mm rifles. some ammo....

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Does anybody know if the Lafayette Wal Marts have ANY ammo in stock? After multiple wasted trips I gave up going to look.

I know for a fact they do get ammo in 9mm,22, 380, .40 etc foe show....Now if the general public ever gets to purchase any is simply IMHO a matter of chance:}
    There are a couple of members here who have been able to obtain some however; a little bird tells me that employees have first and last crack at the ammo which arrives, no proof, not accusing anyone of any wrong doings, just bird chat lol

Hell I don't blame them they work for WW go for it:} Call it part of the benefits package...? I was told they get a discount for being WW employees when making purchases; that's GREAT!

gm80d31slr5aweaqc8xk.jpg

Last edited:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    I wonder if the WW employees are limited to 3 boxes each then.

Well I know someone's auantee sold 9 boxes of .22 bulk a to one couple a couple of Thursday's ago

Three boxes to Mr. Customer, three boxes to Ms. Customer Mr. Customers wife!

Mr. Customer was waiting on approval while buying a gun and when the purchase of the gun was complete Mr. Customers wife was able to purchase 3 more boxes of .22 bulk since Mr. Customers wife had left the store and came back in:}

Again, it's all good heck tough as times are getting I may have to uh well never mind lol....

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom