2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    They're not trying to F you, it's just the way it is with ORM-D.

It sucks when they limit your orders, but they can't control shipping prices without dipping into their bottom line.

That's why they shouldn't limit you to 1 box of ammo. They know the deal on shipping.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Walmart in Chalmette

Ammunition shipment just came in tonight. .223 & 7.62 x 39mm by Tul. Also 250 rd 45 acp UMC for $95. 100 rd federal 9mm for 21.37. .380 acp win for 22. Good Luck guys.

That ammo available for purchase now or not until the AM?

peteway

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    RGUNS, Anyone ever had any dealing's with them ? They seem to have a few item's in stock...

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG...p7cprc/EXP=1360497169/**http://www.rguns.net/

Some people hate them but my one and only experience with them was fine. I ordered an upper before the panic and although they don't have good customer services the product was fine. Well, actually they shipped it with the wrong handguard, but I returned it after a phone call and they corrected it.
    I'm happy with the upper. It did take a while to ship. Talking to them on the phone left a bad feeling in my stomach because they weren't overly nice you expect customer service for this industry to be. In the end The price was right and I got what I wanted.

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Instead of the gun show i decided to drink some beer and cook a Meatloaf. Went to Albertsons and made a pass by Walmart on Johnson st. on the way home just to see if they had any 9mm. Well wouldn't you know it a girl had a cart and boxes of ammo allover the floor. Tula 115 gr is all they had in FMJ at $10.99 for a box of 50, and about 15 boxes of PDX defense ammo, nothing was priced yet but also had alot of .40 and .45. Now I can go to the range and not have to worry about eating up all my ammo!!! Also had some of 7.62x39 and some 5.56

Last edited:

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Natchez has CCI small pistol primers in stock. $39 per K. Thats the good part, but they are limiting it to 2 boxes so unless they have some other powder thats in stock you want to offset the $27 dollar hazmat fee PLUS their flat rate shipping of $20.... it gets up to what you see on gun broker..... I'd love to get a couple boxes, but I gotta pass.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=CC0014

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Natchez has CCI small pistol primers in stock. $39 per K. Thats the good part, but they are limiting it to 2 boxes so unless they have some other powder thats in stock you want to offset the $27 dollar hazmat fee PLUS their flat rate shipping of $20.... it gets up to what you see on gun broker..... I'd love to get a couple boxes, but I gotta pass.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=CC0014

People paying $85 per K on Gunbroker, insanity. I am sure some remember when 9mm was $85 per K, it is not long ago $8 would get you a 50 round box. $62.50 per K shipped is cheaper than Gunbroker, but I am sure glad I ordered primers when I did.

Dmck0749

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    BR
    Went to Jim's on Friday (BR) they had DPMS and CMMG lpk's for $80...Stag lower for $175 and Spikes Tactical lower for $200...Went to Accurate on Saturday in BR..$499.00 for RJF lower, $800.00 for RR complete lower with MOE stock, $266 for stripped S&W bolt carrier, $90 for bolt, $33 for DPMS spring kit....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom