2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmoore120

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Zachary, La
    Jims Firearms in Baton Rouge has Gen 3 Windowed PMAGs for $31 - Limit 5 per person. They also had some non-window PMAGs but I don't know if they were Gen 3 or Gen 2 and I didn't look at the price of those.

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La

They also have federal .223 1000 round boxes for $650. I also saw some CCI .22lr 375 count boxes for $25. Limit one though. I got my order in before midnight, I wonder if I stay up if I can place another order after midnight?

http://www.natchezss.com/Ammo.cfm?c...American Eagle® - .223 Rem. 55gr FMJ 1000/Box

Last edited:

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I also saw some CCI .22lr 375 count boxes for $25. Limit one though. [url said:
    http://www.natchezss.com/Ammo.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=FA&prodID=FAAE223BK&prodTitle=Federal%20American%20Eagle%C2%AE%20-%20.223%20Rem.%2055gr%20FMJ%201000/Box[/url]

OUCH! $16.90 for shipping = $41.89 for one box. I picked up one of these two weeks ago: http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=735145
    Haven't seen it pop up as available on Cabela's site since. Might be worth it to call the phone number to check on availability. I have the Cabela's Visa which makes the shipping a little more bearable. Kicking myself for not ordering more than one.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    OUCH! $16.90 for shipping = $41.89 for one box. I picked up one of these two weeks ago: http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=735145
    Haven't seen it pop up as available on Cabela's site since. Might be worth it to call the phone number to check on availability. I have the Cabela's Visa which makes the shipping a little more bearable. Kicking myself for not ordering more than one.

Well I ordered 5 boxes of the blazer 9mm along with one of the CCI and the shipping was $18. I was okay with that. I certainly would not have ordered a single box of CCI with that shipping. I really didn't want to give Natchez my business as long as their shipping is so high for a single box however, I needed these rounds.

They are in a different time zone. It was after 1 where they are so I didn't try.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Well I ordered 5 boxes of the blazer 9mm along with one of the CCI and the shipping was $18. I was okay with that. I certainly would not have ordered a single box of CCI with that shipping. I really didn't want to give Natchez my business as long as their shipping is so high for a single box however, I needed these rounds.

They are in a different time zone. It was after 1 where they are so I didn't try.
    When you average it out to $3 per box for shipping, that's a little easier to swallow.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I told myself I wasn't leaving the house this morning. Here I am at Wal-Mart in Covington. The only thing I can report is that all their Valentine's day junk is 50% off. No handgun ammo received last night.
    ususe6u2.jpg

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    I told myself I wasn't leaving the house this morning. Here I am at Wal-Mart in Covington. The only thing I can report is that all their Valentine's day junk is 50% off. No handgun ammo received last night.
    ususe6u2.jpg

:rofl: i can honestly say walmart on broadway in alexandria lastnight, has half their rifles on clearance, 45 caliber ammo in stock, and a bunch of 308 behind the register, academy here in alexandria told a guy one box caliber up to 3 different calibers every 7 days, wth, is this yet another policy academy is coming out with? Has anyone else heard this?

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    :rofl: i can honestly say walmart on broadway in alexandria lastnight, has half their rifles on clearance, 45 caliber ammo in stock, and a bunch of 308 behind the register, academy here in alexandria told a guy one box caliber up to 3 different calibers every 7 days, wth, is this yet another policy academy is coming out with? Has anyone else heard this?

Every seven days? How can they track that? You have to start signing in when you buy something? :(

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown

Heard Academy employee tell a customer yesterday that they can only sell one handgun per customer per week.
    1. No sign posted anywhere saying that.
    2. How would they know if I bought one already?
    3. They don't have enough ammo for one handgun, why would I by two or more?
    4. I smell a lawsuit waiting to happen.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom