Supermod???wtf

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I hate to be the one to start this!
    Spanky I have nothing but respect for you and Melisa but I hate to think where this site may be heading when you throw in this SUPERMODERATOR idea.
    Just my opinion BUT I believe this is a BAD THING!

Chris

jmcrawf1

Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I think the idea of an anonymous moderator is good. You can enforce the rules without the **** slinging involved when people know who's doing it.

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I think the idea of an anonymous moderator is good. You can enforce the rules without the **** slinging involved when people know who's doing it.

Exactly the point.

There have always (for the most part) been the same number of moderators on the site. Now they have one central account to use for such purposes.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Not questioning the mods rights, hell I have never had a problem here and honestly other than Spanky being owner, I don't even know who the mods are!
    With national sites there are always some computer jock that has a chip on his shoulder but here with us being local, I haven't really seen the need for such a thing. Hell I have seen members try and work things out or even help work issues out!
    As far as a common mod user name now ANY mod that has a bad day or if he/she just isn't ballsy enough to confront a problem they just hide behind the BOT MOD!

OK I have stated my views I will drop this and let it go, I gave my opinion and thanks for allowing me to do so. Some will like it some won't and I can live with either and hold no GRUDGES! ;)

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Not questioning the mods rights, hell I have never had a problem here and honestly other than Spanky being owner, I don't even know who the mods are!
    With national sites there are always some computer jock that has a chip on his shoulder but here with us being local, I haven't really seen the need for such a thing. Hell I have seen members try and work things out or even help work issues out!
    As far as a common mod user name now ANY mod that has a bad day or if he/she just isn't ballsy enough to confront a problem they just hide behind the BOT MOD!

OK I have stated my views I will drop this and let it go, I gave my opinion and thanks for allowing me to do so. Some will like it some won't and I can live with either and hold no GRUDGES! ;)
    I can still tell who does what if that's your concern. :o

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Well, UberModCzarPartyPooper shut down the other thread where we were having fun goofing on the subject.

So I am sure he will be along to slam this one soon.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Well, UberModCzarPartyPooper shut down the other thread where we were having fun goofing on the subject.

So I am sure he will be along to slam this one soon.

Yeah, that is bulllshit. Guess we are headed in that direction. You can't even voice your opinion about the SiteAdministrator or the unnamed ones close the thread. Kinda reminds me of OCDO.

Oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom