colt .22 m4 carbine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nismo_s14

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    new iberia,la.
    i was lookin for a little .22 rifle and i came across a colt .22 m4 carbine...and i thought to myself i have to get it does anyone own r shoot one?...for a 22 thats a bad ass mother whoa.....the price listing was 500.oo.....anyone knows where i can get it for cheaper?

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I just got one too and went to the range this last sunday had a little problem with the inside of the magwell scratching the **** out of the left side maglip.After carresing the area with a file it fixed the problem.After that I ran 200 rounds of the expencive cci and then 350 rounds of federal bulk pack .It is a fun and accurate 22.I wish they made steel mags or at least steel lips on the mags.Defanately the best AR I own.

Last edited:

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    front page of my weekly newspaper advertisement from cabela's; smith and wesson m&p .22 lr in m-4 style on sale for $429.99

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Besides the upper and lower being polimer instead of aluminum like the colt and the round count being lower what else makes the S&W better?

I knew you were going to ask me that? Granted from what I've read somewhere Colt doesn't even make theirs carbine. A guy said that when he has to return one for warranty work it goes to a air soft company. Of course since I read it on the net it must be true.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    It is made by a airsoft company but endorced by colt.I don't know about warrantee work but Ill check the paperwork when I get home from baskinrobbins I mean the health food store.

rgswamp

EBR guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    I have the Colt version also. I did have a couple of issues early on, but were resolved quickly. It was sent to umarex for warranty repair, got it back in a week. I had it out yesterday and it ran great. I put 100 rounds through it with no problems. They are pretty accurate as well.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    No real experience with these, but the one I saw in real life the guy was having issues with the plastic magazines not staying seated. It was a colt. I think you would be better off with an AR and a kit. I have the kit from spikes, and I love mine. Shoots great as long as kept clean.

nismo_s14

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    new iberia,la.
    No real experience with these, but the one I saw in real life the guy was having issues with the plastic magazines not staying seated. It was a colt. I think you would be better off with an AR and a kit. I have the kit from spikes, and I love mine. Shoots great as long as kept clean.

an AR and a kit?...please explain

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom