Savage 17hmr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    Well i went this morning to get the gun(279.00) i saw at Bass Pro last week. WELLLLL they were sold out!!! :mad: So the manager gave me a rain check and said i dont know when it will be here but ill call ya when it does:wtc: At about 330 my phone rings... Bass Pro: we have your gun it came in a few minutes ago on the truck:bravo::eek:

went and picked it up and WOW the price was 239.00 on sale...:eek3: here are some pics of her!
    oh and i couldnt use the gift card my lady got me from v-day because somebody cut the phone line out side!!! grrrrrrrrr.. going back tomorrow to get some ammo(10%) off on ALLL ammo btw. and a bore snake.

DSC00730.JPG

DSC00722.JPG

DSC00723.JPG

DSC00725.JPG

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    nice! I'm fighting the urge to buy a Savage MkII .22, its not a successful fight so far. If I find a heavy barrel laminated stock model for the right price locally its going to be a lost cause

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I checked last week, the only savage rimfire rifles they had were .17's. I just want it for plinking, .22 is cheaper :-D

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Nice rifle! How long is that 10% off sale going to last? Also, I've heard that Bass Pro doesn't carry .223 and 7.62x39. Any truth to this?

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    till the 28th. They do carry .223($12+)and if i remember seeing, 7.63x39 also.
    I bought a MKII .22 w/heavy barrel about 2 years ago. The thing is a tack driver. My dad has an old Anshultz 54 Sporter and I can drive just as tight as he can at 25 yards. Kills him.

J

jayd

I wish I could find this version in 22lr
    Blue with a crimson/gray stock

gun009um7.jpg

savage2.jpg

Mossbergman

RimfireRat
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    nice! I'm fighting the urge to buy a Savage MkII .22, its not a successful fight so far. If I find a heavy barrel laminated stock model for the right price locally its going to be a lost cause

Hi, I'm new on here , found your link from a post on RFC where i usually am hanging around, If your looking for a nother rifle /rimfire consider the 17HM2:cool:. It's not got the press the HMR has but it's an awesome rimfire rd..I converted an old mossberg as my first one for a flat squirrel gun. and have since purchased a Sav, BVSS and a 452 CZ in 17 HM2 ..Was out yesterday and shot a under half inch 3 shot grp at 100 and it shoots about 3/4 or so high at 50 yds so I'm dead on at 100 and all i have to do at 50 it sit the squirrels head on the Horz. wire and its' gone at 50. @ 35 yds it's dead on. One super under rated rimfire. I have a few doz 22s and they are all getting a good rest since the Mach2 s came home .:D JMJ-- ;) i think I'm a gonna buy another CZ.HM2..

Top Bottom