Sierra Bullet Drop Shipment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I am thinking of putting together a drop shipment from Sierra. I need some 77, 80, and 175gr SMK's. Dzelenka has mentioned before that by going this route we can save a good bit over the best internet price and the shipping's free. We would need at least $1000 worth of orders to make it happen so I'm checking to see if anyone else needs to stock up on Sierra bullets. I shot an email off this morning to get some more information and pricing, but I just wanted to give a heads up. Once I get pricing information then I'll let you know how we'll work out the payments.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Once I find what the gun likes to shoot, if that includes Sierra, then I would be in. I might have something with 45.5 gr Varget under a 168. It looked promising yesterday and I am going shoot some other rounds this afternoon.

Looks like I have a winner with 45.5 Varget and 168 SMK. So I would be in for some pending price.

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I'd be interested in the following depending on price:

.264 dia. (6.5mm) 142 gr. HPBT

.338 dia. 300 gr. HPBT Match

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I've still yet to receive an email back with prices or what's available. As soon as I get something I'll be sure to post it up. Glad to see we should have plenty of interest to make this happen.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    the price will be better than anywhere else plus shipping is included (i.e. the current price for .224 77gr MKs was $89.01 per 500). As far as availability is concerned, they will backorder and ship when it comes available.

This is how the highpower shooters are able to shoot 3000 or so rounds of match ammo per year. Few of us could if we had to buy GMM.

Last edited:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Ok guys. I've got prices and it looks like the program is for both rifle and pistol bullets...all calibers that Sierra offers. We won't know what is on back order until I send in payment and place the order though, but we'll get it eventually. Here's how I'm going to do this...

I will mail off the order on the morning of Sept. 17, 2009. Orders must be sent to me via email BEFORE Sept. 16th at midnight.

Payments are accepted via cash (in person) or money order only and I must receive it, in full, before you get your bullets. I'm going to ask everyone to send payment as soon as they order so I don't have to come out of pocket as much while everything is being processed. If you need to mail your payment in then just request my address with your order and I'll provide it.

If you want prices, then shoot me a PM, but to order you must send me an email with your name, phone number that you can be reached at, BS screen name, and of course your order.

Send the orders to: thetedeo25 at yahoo dot com

Once I receive the drop shipment it will be up to you to come pick it up. I'm home most evenings after 6pm (Houma), I work on the westbank in Harvey, and I'll probably make a trip up to Baton Rouge one weekend if any of you "Yankees" wants to meet there. I will also be at the State Championship Mid-range prone match at Palo Alto if it comes in before then. If part of the shipment is on back order, then it will be first come-first served and the feet draggers will have to wait.

***ANY UNPAID ORDERS WILL BE SOLD OFF 2 WEEKS AFTER THE DROP SHIPMENT IS DELIVERED IF ARRANGEMENTS HAVEN'T BEEN PREVISOULY MADE. UNCLAIMED PAID ORDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED FORFIETED AFTER ONE MONTH FROM DROP SHIPMENT DATE IF ARRANGEMENTS HAVEN'T BEEN PREVIOUSLY MADE.***

There are a lot of people on here whom I've dealt with before who can vouch for my integrity. I'm not looking to make a dime off of this....I just want cheap bullets. I'm willing to cover a good bit of the order out of my own pocket, but if you're placing a BIG order ($500 or over) then I sincerely ask that you get your payment in as soon as possible. I'm not responsible for lost or stolen mail, when I get it I'll contact you via email. I am not planning to re-ship out any orders since that kind of defeats the purpose of getting the free shipping of all this! All that said.......let's shoot!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom