24 gun cann safe sale part deux from richiespng.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Alot of people missed the boat last time and have called/emailed so same deal as last time, see the cut and paste from the old thread below:

We weren't able to get any more scratch and dents at this time, but were able to get a really good deal on factory first 24 gun safes from cannon. What we have available at this time is Cannon Scout series, Model 19, 450 lbs, 24 gun capacity, measures 60 x 28 x 21. These have the full lifetime warranty from cannon. The cost will be $579 plus tax for in store pickup, or no tax and a delivery fee if we deliver. Retail on this safe is $1018. Pm us, email us at richiespng@gmail.com or call us at 601-798-9449 ext 206. Check us out at www.richiespng.com or www.richiesoutdoors.com

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Do you know what the delivery charge would be and when it could be delivered to Slidell?

Slidell would probably be $50-$75 depending on how many we have going there. The more we have the cheaper it would be.

How about a delivery fee to get it upstairs? :x:

I hear a pizza and a case of beer work great to con.....um, I mean, persuade some friends to help you out. :D

How about New Orleans too please?

If we have enough safes going to New Orleans about $75 to $125 (again, depending on how many we have going there).

These are NICE safes for the money. I picked up the last one from the first sale last week.

Glad your happy. They are really nice and the lifetime warranty is bulletproof. :D

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Unfortunately the interest is just not there for these safes and we cant get enough people on board to get a full truck load. We have had a few people drop off the list and this makes it impossible to get these at the good price. We'll keep the list active and let everyone know when we can move forward but for now it's a no-go, sorry.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I would LIke to buy a safe from you, but do not know enough just yet. I own mostly military style rifles with optics. ARs, M1As, etc. In order to have room for about 15 rifles, what size safe would I need?

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    This is what I was just looking at and it seemed like a good size.
    CANNON SERIES CA33
    ca33-burgandyfullweb.png

http://www.cannonsafe.com/series/cannon/c33.html

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    any chance you can call or post if you get enough commitment

We sure will. The list is still active so if anyone wants to get on it we can move forward. We just dont have enough commitment to drop the hammer just yet.

I would LIke to buy a safe from you, but do not know enough just yet. I own mostly military style rifles with optics. ARs, M1As, etc. In order to have room for about 15 rifles, what size safe would I need?

That depends. Are you looking to just put your rifles in the safe or ammo and accessories also? If all of your long guns have optics then you pretty much can figure they take up the space of "three" standard type guns, so to be comfortable and not have them banging together you should look for a 40-45 gun safe (give or take). That would give you plenty of room. Now, most of the safes are split down the middle with shelving on one side (which you can take out for long guns) so a 24 gun safe would be a 12 gun safe if you left the shelving in. You can also buy or make rods that give you a little more room to get more long guns into a smaller space. There is a lot to figure, I know.

In essence, if you have 15 long guns (military style) with optics, I would look at no smaller than a 36 gun safe. In my personal safe I have FALs, AR's, AK, and a few other long guns (shotguns and lever actions) and the military style guns take up A LOT of space.

Top Bottom