24 gun cann safe sale part deux from richiespng.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dfsutton

US Veteran
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    We sure will. The list is still active so if anyone wants to get on it we can move forward. We just dont have enough commitment to drop the hammer just yet.

That depends. Are you looking to just put your rifles in the safe or ammo and accessories also? If all of your long guns have optics then you pretty much can figure they take up the space of "three" standard type guns, so to be comfortable and not have them banging together you should look for a 40-45 gun safe (give or take). That would give you plenty of room. Now, most of the safes are split down the middle with shelving on one side (which you can take out for long guns) so a 24 gun safe would be a 12 gun safe if you left the shelving in. You can also buy or make rods that give you a little more room to get more long guns into a smaller space. There is a lot to figure, I know.

In essence, if you have 15 long guns (military style) with optics, I would look at no smaller than a 36 gun safe. In my personal safe I have FALs, AR's, AK, and a few other long guns (shotguns and lever actions) and the military style guns take up A LOT of space.

I am definitely interested in Buying a Cannon Patriot P40. I do not have 15 military style rifles, but I figure i should buy something I can grow into, not something to grow out of.

What kind of price would we be looking at for this Safe through your store?

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We could do the freight at $150 to your door. Since this is drop shipped from Cannon and not a truck load special that's the best price they can give us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom