24 Gun Cannon Safe from Richiespng.com - they're here!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We weren't able to get any more scratch and dents at this time, but were able to get a really good deal on factory first 24 gun safes from cannon. What we have available at this time is Cannon Scout series, Model 19, 450 lbs, 24 gun capacity, measures 60 x 28 x 21. These have the full lifetime warranty from cannon. The cost will be $579 plus tax for in store pickup, or no tax and a delivery fee if we deliver. Retail on this safe is $1018. Pm us, email us at richiespng@gmail.com or call us at 601-798-9449 ext 206. Check us out at www.richiespng.com or www.richiesoutdoors.com

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Safes arrived today. If you pre-ordered they are ready to be picked up. If you wanted delivery we will be contacting you soon to set up that time.

Out of a truck load we only have five of the specials left. If anyone is interested let us know. They are being put out in the showroom this afternoon or tomorrow.

Last edited:

todbnla

Spendasauris
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    i47640.png

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    OK guys, we have one safe left, and it sure is lonely in the back of that warehouse. If someone doesn't buy it soon we are going to have to hire Sarah Mclachlan to make you feel bad.

sarah_mclachlan_aspca.jpg

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    All sold out. We packed up Sarah and sent her whiny butt home. Thanks guys. Let us know if anyone wants one and we can add you to the list for the next order.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I told a friend of mine Ed about you guys a while back and he had been watching. Called me and said he got one yesterday.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Extremely glad I could be of assistance in that matter! Thanks for the great deals guys. I learned last time that they don't last long.

We are to. Sarah was getting on our nerves. :D

I told a friend of mine Ed about you guys a while back and he had been watching. Called me and said he got one yesterday.

Good to hear. They went faster than we expected. Got them in about lunch time and the last one went this morning.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom