Tangi Match 9-27-09

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    If we don't get rained out I will finally get to attend a match this year. My only practice for the La. Gator match. If anyone needs me to bring any products for them let me know. I will not be setting up a display but will bring preorders only. Some of my products are listed in the Vendors Classifieds but I have alot of comp. and shooting gear not listed. So if you need something send me a pm to see if it is in stock. I have no PRIMERS, POWDER OR BULLETS.:) Thanks

cripple

Quad CCW
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2008
    N. of I10
    looks like the wife is feeling a little down (summer cold) and we might not be making the long drive to CRSSA as previously planned...if that continues to be the case we look forward to seeing everyone in Amite again!

cripple

Quad CCW
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2008
    N. of I10
    Does anyone happen to have a spare bushing and screw for the trigger guard of a 2011? If so Id be happy to buy it from you at the match. My other nephew (not the kneecapped one) wants to come shoot, but we are missing the trigger guard bushing and screw from the 2011.

STI_EDGE_with_2011_frame.jpg

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    Does anyone happen to have a spare bushing and screw for the trigger guard of a 2011? If so Id be happy to buy it from you at the match. My other nephew (not the kneecapped one) wants to come shoot, but we are missing the trigger guard bushing and screw from the 2011.

Call Mr. Roy Schmidt 504-887-9228. He builds STI pistols and should have anything you need. He lives in Metairie on Transcontinental. A super nice man that will help you in any way possible.

Buddy

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace

I have a couple extra sets and should be there. DMH should have some too.

cripple

Quad CCW
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2008
    N. of I10
    That'd be great and I do appreciate the help from everyone. Took my nephew out shooting today and taught him the basics of what to do...going to return tomorrow with a full rig and practice with the timer a little...

see ya'll Sunday!

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    Scooter you can ride in the back so you don't break anything. I have to get back early so I will probably shoot thru the last stage and head home.

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    i hate to ask this but i want to be safe for tomorrow's match. does any have an sTi mag in 38super/9mm that i can use. just in case the course says i have to reload 3 times :). if it calls for 4 reloads i am going to pick up a mag off the group and hope it does not have to much sand lol.

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    Does anyone know the address for the range? This is my first time heading out to this range and was looking for the address to put in my gps. Can't find the exact address anywhere.

Top Bottom