Tangi Match 9-27-09

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Does anyone know the address for the range? This is my first time heading out to this range and was looking for the address to put in my gps. Can't find the exact address anywhere.

I don't have an address but these are some very easy directions

Try the "lagator" site or go to I-55 north. Get off at the Amite exit. Drive through town, after crossing the RR tracks, turn right on Larual St., this would be the 2nd street after the tracks. Go all the way to the end and make a left. When you get to the end of this road, back up 50' and make a left. This is the range. You can not see the range from the street, you have to drive ~100 yds and you will see the range. Call me @ 202-3903 if you have any questions.

Bryan
    "Beauxdog"
    L-2311 :)

Ellis1958

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    The email from Robert states:

"We must cancel the match for Sunday as the range is mud and water.

Maybe next time......"

Oh well. I least I won't be wasting primers hitting no-shoots.

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    i hate to ask this but i want to be safe for tomorrow's match. does any have an sTi mag in 38super/9mm that i can use. just in case the course says i have to reload 3 times :). if it calls for 4 reloads i am going to pick up a mag off the group and hope it does not have to much sand lol.

Well, the match has been rained out, but I have 3 140mm (21 rounds) if you need to borrow them for next match.

Buddy

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    Well, the match has been rained out, but I have 3 140mm (21 rounds) if you need to borrow them for next match.

Buddy

no i will be shooting SS next match for my last pactice before area 4. i wanted to shot open as a break from SS but i guess that is only going to happen at practice Wenesday :)

The Kid

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    If you have to shoot something other than the intended target you may as well hit a wall, at least you only get charged for the Mike and no no-shoot penalty. Hope it was one of the ones I painted the day before.

Top Bottom