louisiana state f class championship

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I'll be there on Sunday testing some .223 loads.

You do know that it is actually the Louisiana State Mid-Range Championship, right?

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Just poking fun at you. You guys need to get away from those rests, move away from the left, and join the shooters on the right. It's easy, ask Ritten.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    GREAT day of shooting today. We watched the wind change direction two or three times during each relay in typical Palo Alto fashion. Once again practice has paid off and I shot my best score ever for a mid-range F-T/R match, but being the State Championship tomorrow's scores will be added to today's for a total match score. Right now I'm in second place, down by only two points. That can be made up with one shot so we'll see how things go tomorrow.

Hell, even if I never fired a shot it was worth coming out today just for the door prizes. I got a $100 gift certificate for gunsmithing services by Don Geraci! There was even a Nightforce scope given away. It was good shooting with everyone once again. Get some rest and I'll see ya'll in the morning!

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I heard the prone shooters had a really tight match today. Brandon Green dropped a point on his first shot and was clean for his next 59.

1st place is at 599
    2nd at 598 and
    3rd at 596

Anyone have any reports?

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I didn't get the names but the top 4 are only seperated by 5 points. Iirc Brandon had 36 x's.

He also loaned a rifle to a F-class shooter. He is a very classy young man in addition to being an awesome shooter.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom