Traded

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I have an Mini 14 that was made in 1983. Its stainless. I have owned it for about 10 years. It comes with two magazines. One is a 30 round and one if I remember right is the 10 or 20 round. I'll have to dig it out of the safe.

The gun had the wooden folding stock with it for years but I took it off for the synthetic stock. The wooden stock was left at my moms when I moved out and it was lost in katrina.

I have not shot this gun in at least 5 years but it has always shot good and was accurate.

I am open to trades of Bushmaster predator uppers in 20" or if you have anything else just throw it at me. This gun just sits in the safe.

Lever action trades will be considered.
    Winchester SX3 trades would be considered also.

Im open to most anything that I dont already have.

just let me know what you have.

100_2351-1.jpg

100_2354.jpg

100_2352.jpg

100_2353.jpg

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I just seen the other mini 14 on here for sale. The blued one. Maybe I'm high on mine. Been a while since I looked at original folders. I'm open to offers of cash, trade or
    both

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    The front sling swivel on a true factory folder is on the left side of the front of the forend. If it's on the bottom, it's not a factory folder. At least that what they say on mini-14 websites.

My factory side folder is set up that way.

JR1572

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Hmmmm. My dad bought this one, I'm pretty sure new. It had the wooden stock on it also but when I got it I wanted synthetic somi swapped it out. Thanks for the info though. I will ask him if he bought it new.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Ok, I just called him and he said he should still have the original sling swivil somewhere in his safe. He didn't like it on the side so he swapped it with a blued one for years till he finally found a stainless one. I will keep posted if he finds it. Thanks for the info.... I would not have known to ask him.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Ok. I tried talking to my dad to find out about the other sling swivil. He cant find it in his safe so im going to trad this as a regular stocked that was changed. I know for as long as I have had it that I kept the wooden folding stock at my moms. That lead me to believe it was a true folder. That stock was lost in Katrina cause it was kept at my moms. At the time I liked the synthetic stuff better and that is why it was not on there.

I am no longer looking to trade this as a preban folder but rather just a MINI-14 made in 1983 which is all stainless with the black synthetic folding stock. It will come with two mags. I think one is 30 and one is maybe 10 or whatever came with it.

I am open to all trades.

I do have interested in Lever Action rifles. I also have interest in Winchester SX3 semi auto shotguns in the gray stock and finish. I can put cash with the right trade if need be.

Let me know what you have if you are interested.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    If its preban, cant you fetch a pretty penny by selling it to someone in occupied territory (CA, etc.)?

I guess possibly. It was made in 1983 so I guess to someone in Cali it may hold more value. I dont exactly know the laws over there but I guess if its preban then I guess its allowed?

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    If it's really a preban, I think it would be worth your time to figure out the applicable laws. I'm sure in places like CA and CT it would be worth twice what it is here.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Its listed on GB but if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer im all ears.

Lever actions
    Uberti 1851 RM Conversions are high up on my list of trades.
    Cash is king.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom