26 million Americans believe that Violence is justified to keep DJT out of the WH: additional 58mil OK with it -

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I don't have stats but I imagine there was plenty of bleed-over from both.
    Stats are important. They can make or break an argument/conversation.

I can imagine all kinds of ficticious stuff... not saying you are, but it could certainly seem that way to some.

And I'm guessing you are considering trump to be the candidate that would widen the divide?

I would love for us to have a decent choice n this election that would help satisfy all so that we could move forward as a group. Sadly I'm just left imagining what that would be like.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I mean...DJT will have RFK and Musk on his staff...that's two people who are not (R) or (C)onservatives.

Who does Harris have?

No one...

Several groups of people are trying to unify the nation, valuing different beliefs and goals, and Harris, (D), and the O(L)igarchy aren't. They will kick in our doors and murder us/our families/our pets to take our guns, and she says so openly. "We will take them"...she has said it more than once, so have her followers/supporters/staff.

People have their own beliefs, but any belief that the (D), (L), Harris party is unifying or good for bringing America together is completely delusional. They hate you, they hate us...you disgust them, because to them you are subhuman trash. It doesn't take much reading between the lines to see that....

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I mean...DJT will have RFK and Musk on his staff...that's two people who are not (R) or (C)onservatives.

Who does Harris have?

No one...

Several groups of people are trying to unify the nation, valuing different beliefs and goals, and Harris, (D), and the O(L)igarchy aren't. They will kick in our doors and murder us/our families/our pets to take our guns, and she says so openly. "We will take them"...she has said it more than once, so have her followers/supporters/staff.

People have their own beliefs, but any belief that the (D), (L), Harris party is unifying or good for bringing America together is completely delusional. They hate you, they hate us...you disgust them, because to them you are subhuman trash. It doesn't take much reading between the lines to see that....

I believe Harris has a couple of (R)[inos] in her corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    knguyen
    Top Bottom