GONE .22LR Ruger Mark III Hunter or Got a single six? GONE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Ruger22Internet.jpg

$350 Ruger Mark III 22/45 Hunter model in .22 LR It's got a rail on top, fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear sight, fluted bull barrel, and the controls are in the 1911 configuration. I have everything that came with the gun when I bought it new. Everything works and it's in super nice shape. I like the gun alot, but I'm itching for a single action revolver so.......

What I'm looking for is a Ruger Single Six with adustable sights, both cylinders and a 6-7 inchish barrel that's in similar shape. This is what I'm really looking for.

Other items I might consider - some type of blackhawk with a 6 inchish barrel, .357 Mag with a 6 inch barrel, lever action rifle in either .44 Mag, 30-30 and maybe even .357 Mag.

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I have a 50th anniversary w/o adjustable sights and both cylinders would consider trading.......
    fixed sights are dead on I was shooting shotgun shells at 25 feet last trip to the BZ.........:wtc:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I have a 50th anniversary w/o adjustable sights and both cylinders would consider trading.......
    fixed sights are dead on I was shooting shotgun shells at 25 feet last trip to the BZ.........:wtc:

I'm interested. What do you have in mind? Barrel length?

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Yes, But I have to back out in doing research looking for a picture, I find these 50th anniversary models have gone up quite a bit and are getting kinda scarce, plus its a fine ass little gun. I'll buy a hunter model some day to go with it. Good luck you'll find one.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Yes, But I have to back out in doing research looking for a picture, I find these 50th anniversary models have gone up quite a bit and are getting kinda scarce, plus its a fine ass little gun. I'll buy a hunter model some day to go with it. Good luck you'll find one.

It is sweet, not quite what I'm looking for though.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom