Stuff to trade for a pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    I literally had to sell all of my guns to cover some unexpected expenses and I'm in need of a carry pistol. I am open to all trades. Here's what I have:

Husky Quiet Series HPA1581909.01 Air Compressor. I used it once, so it is literally brand new. It's a 19 gallon job and I really have no use for it. Paid $300 for it at Home Depot about 2 years ago and it's just sitting in my workroom. TRADED

Bianchi Model 82 Pancake. Black leather OWB, RH, carrylock model for P-Series Sig Sauer Pistols.

Gerber Powerlock multitool with sheath. Light user that has been carried more than used.

Glock 27 Magazine. One Glock 27 nine round magazine with pinky extension.

Streamlight Microstream. Small LED light with carry clip and uses only one AAA battery. Again, carried more than used. TRADED

A set of Commercial Electric brand tools, which include a set of wire strippers, offset screwdriver, & level. A friend of mine told me they are the best for electrical work. He's an electrician, so I trust his opinion. TRADED

A pair of Oakley Mag Four's. Magnesium Dark Carbide with Black Iridium lenses. Comes with Oakley baggie. I paid $150 for these a few years ago. In great shape, although worn a lot.

And finally, a Cold Heat soldering iron complete with carry case and a roll of solder. Brand new and unused. TRADED

I know I could ebay all this stuff, but I'd figure I'd give some local guys a crack at them and save some money on shipping. So please do not flame me, if there's nothing I have that you want, just move on.

I am willing to trade ALL listed for a pistol.

I am just looking for something to carry, so Ruger, Glock, Para, Taurus, etc.... I will get pics up later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Email glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

ADDED:

Milwaukee Cordless 12V Drill. Great little drill, I just use my Ryobi more. Needs charger. Can be found on ebay or online. In great condition and works perfectly. Comes with extra battery and nylon bag. TRADED

Xbox Live Wireless Adapter. Used only for 3 months.

Xbox Games. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Conflict: Denied Ops and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. All have boxes and manuals; in excellent condition.

Black & Decker Cyclone Sander. Used once. I even have the box.
    TRADED

Last edited:

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Some of the stuff is traded, here's a revised list:

Bianchi Model 82 Pancake. Black leather OWB, RH, carrylock model for P-Series Sig Sauer Pistols.

Gerber Powerlock multitool with sheath. Light user that has been carried more than used.

Oakley Mag Four's. Magnesium Dark Carbide with Black Iridium lenses. Comes with Oakley baggie. I paid $150 for these a few years ago. In great shape, although worn a lot.

Glock 27 Magazine. One Glock 27 nine round magazine with pinky extension.

Xbox Live Wireless Adapter. Used only for 3 months.

Xbox Games. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Conflict: Denied Ops and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. All have boxes and manuals; in excellent condition.

ALL ABOVE for Walther P22, Snubbie in .38 or .44 (Rossi or Smith), 12 gauge shotgun (Mossberg), Makarov, Kel-Tec or ?????????

All above estimated value at $350 or so....

Offers to glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom