Misc Crap For Sale/Trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Gomez

www.Gomez-Training.com
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge, More or Less
    4132161533_575f5e97a1.jpg

XS Sights CSAT Rear Sight $30

Williams Receiver Sight for Winchester 94 Angle Eject $30

CMMG AR 30rd mag, black teflon finish, MagPul follower $10

Boonie Packer Redi-Mag [later design with individual mag release] $40

Paul Gomez

www.Gomez-Training.com
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge, More or Less
    When did they start making the "side eject" models on the Win-94??

I've got one from the 70's IIRC, and I'd love to get a nice peep sight for it.

DAVE

Dave,

"Side Eject" is Williams stupid way of refering to what everyone else, including the manufactuer, calls "Angle Eject". Winchester went to the AE design in 1984.

The 94SE sight could be mounted on a pre-AE but would require drilling & tapping of the receiver bridge to accomodate it.

The Williams sights are one of the 'classic' receiver sight makers, along with Redfield & Lyman. Williams always offered two 'levels' of their sights, the 5D and the FP. The 5D was their original 5 Dollar Sight with screw adjustments and the FP was the Fool Proof which offered micrometer click adjustments.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Dave,

"Side Eject" is Williams stupid way of refering to what everyone else, including the manufactuer, calls "Angle Eject". Winchester went to the AE design in 1984.

The 94SE sight could be mounted on a pre-AE but would require drilling & tapping of the receiver bridge to accomodate it.

The Williams sights are one of the 'classic' receiver sight makers, along with Redfield & Lyman. Williams always offered two 'levels' of their sights, the 5D and the FP. The 5D was their original 5 Dollar Sight with screw adjustments and the FP was the Fool Proof which offered micrometer click adjustments.

Paul -

That's what I thought, but didn't know if "Side Eject" was a special edition Marlin knockoff or something.

I've been wanting to get a non-permanent sight that doesn't require me to destroy the value of the receiver. The elevator is missing on my rear sight, and instead of replacing it, I'd rather just get a nice peep sight.

Good luck with all of your sales!!

DAVE

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Dave,

Or if you are crafty,you could just manage to fit it up on an A1 upper reciever somehow ;)

Dammit, I missed out on the Redi-mag :mad:

I'll have to get with you, and get you that bag of recoil pads to see if any of them will work on your shotgun project.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom