G26 w/ CT grip and galco sum. comfort SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Never thought I'd do this, but I have the opportunity to turn 1 gun into 2 so this is the one that needs to go I suppose. I am firm on my price because if I can't get out what I have in it I will just keep it. NO TRADES..I wish I could but like I said I'm only selling to fund another firearm so it wouldn't make since to trade. Won't split unless I have a buyer for everything.

Glock 26 in great condition, w/ 2 10 round magazines, one with +1 glock extension. Unsure of round count but it looks like very little. Minimal holster wear. Comes with brand new crimson trace grips. I never shot the gun with them on. Grips come with all original packaging. Brand new tan galco summer comfort IWB holster, very nice and comfortable. I'm breaking it down like this. Gun 475, Grips 150, Holster 50. So I'd like to get 650 obo for it. I am willing to travel to Shreveport, Alexandria or somewhere close to there to complete deal. I am coming to New Orleans on the 23rd of this month and can deliver it. However, I will require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, because I can't come all the way down there just to be turned away or the deal not go through or something. First pic is of actual gun, and second is a stock showing the laser grips on the gun.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions or anything. I appreciate you looking!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom