2A Travel - Your Pro-America Agency for Cruises, Disney, and All-Inclusive Deals!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A Travel

PM for Cruises, Vacations, Disney and More!
    Industry Partner
    Jul 6, 2024
    Hello everyone!

We're thrilled to join this forum as your new travel agency partner. While we're new to this community, we bring years of industry expertise to the table!

After some research, we realized there weren't any openly 2nd Amendment-supporting, pro-USA American travel agencies out there. So, we decided to fill that gap! We proudly stand behind the 2nd Amendment, support our veterans (with special deals for them!), and are as pro-America as it gets.

Getting the age-old question out of the way: Why use a travel agent?
    Easy - we take the hassle out of travel and can often save you money. Travel agencies like ours get access to special, non-public rates, allowing us to pass those savings directly to you. Whether it's exclusive deals on hotels, cruises, vacation packages, or more, we've got you covered.

The next question we get asked all the time is: What do you charge / what are your fees?
    Absolutely nothing. We don't charge our clients any fees. Instead, we earn commissions directly from our vendors. This means you get expert service at no extra cost to you.

Finally, the last question we receive frequently is: I want to travel somewhere, how does this work?
    Reach out to us via PM, email, or our website with details on your trip/vacation and we take it from there. We can help you plan everything from flights, hotels, rental cars, to restaurants, tours, and things to do. We compare all of our vendor rates to rates publicly available. If it's cheaper to book directly through a publicly available vendor, though infrequent, we let you know and don't try to 'upsell' you like some of our competitors may. Honesty and transparency is the name of the game and that's what keeps our clients coming back to us!

Ready to travel?
    If you have a vacation or a trip in mind, contact us for a free quote. It only takes a few minutes, and by booking with us, you'll be supporting a local small business that shares your values.

Thank you to the forum staff for welcoming us and we look forward to building great relationships with you!

Links:
    Our Website
    Our Email
    Our BayouShooter Private Message

Rogue

New to here, but not new
    Jul 30, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I just used them to book at trip to Disney World and it was so much better than doing it myself. Last year I booked a trip to Disney and it took me hours to deal with Disney on the phone (their website was down). This travel agency has a direct line to speak with the right folks at Disney and it was totally hassle free for me. I highly recommend using them when you want to travel.

2A Travel

Industry Partner
    Jul 6, 2024
    I just used them to book at trip to Disney World and it was so much better than doing it myself. Last year I booked a trip to Disney and it took me hours to deal with Disney on the phone (their website was down). This travel agency has a direct line to speak with the right folks at Disney and it was totally hassle free for me. I highly recommend using them when you want to travel.
    Thank you for the kind word and also, thank you for the referral to join this site - I agree that it was a good idea!! :D

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Great provider. I booked a cruise with 2A Travel last year. I got a free MAGA hat and box of 12ga buckshot when boarding the ship, and all the food and drinks were made in America. (I haven't been able to look at corn or bud light since I got back, mind you.) Every night we got to shoot skeet off the upper deck before going downstairs to the Springsteen cover band. 10/10 would recommend. Book quick before Biden wins again and he bans fossil fuels cuz these boats don't run on wind.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Great provider. I booked a cruise with 2A Travel last year. I got a free MAGA hat and box of 12ga buckshot when boarding the ship, and all the food and drinks were made in America. (I haven't been able to look at corn or bud light since I got back, mind you.) Every night we got to shoot skeet off the upper deck before going downstairs to the Springsteen cover band. 10/10 would recommend. Book quick before Biden wins again and he bans fossil fuels cuz these boats don't run on wind.
    Wait a second....I could have sworn you told me you went on a Pride cruise last year :mamoru:

Hello everyone!

We're thrilled to join this forum as your new travel agency partner. While we're new to this community, we bring years of industry expertise to the table!

After some research, we realized there weren't any openly 2nd Amendment-supporting, pro-USA American travel agencies out there. So, we decided to fill that gap! We proudly stand behind the 2nd Amendment, support our veterans (with special deals for them!), and are as pro-America as it gets.

Getting the age-old question out of the way: Why use a travel agent?
    Easy - we take the hassle out of travel and can often save you money. Travel agencies like ours get access to special, non-public rates, allowing us to pass those savings directly to you. Whether it's exclusive deals on hotels, cruises, vacation packages, or more, we've got you covered.

The next question we get asked all the time is: What do you charge / what are your fees?
    Absolutely nothing. We don't charge our clients any fees. Instead, we earn commissions directly from our vendors. This means you get expert service at no extra cost to you.

Finally, the last question we receive frequently is: I want to travel somewhere, how does this work?
    Reach out to us via PM, email, or our website with details on your trip/vacation and we take it from there. We can help you plan everything from flights, hotels, rental cars, to restaurants, tours, and things to do. We compare all of our vendor rates to rates publicly available. If it's cheaper to book directly through a publicly available vendor, though infrequent, we let you know and don't try to 'upsell' you like some of our competitors may. Honesty and transparency is the name of the game and that's what keeps our clients coming back to us!

Ready to travel?
    If you have a vacation or a trip in mind, contact us for a free quote. It only takes a few minutes, and by booking with us, you'll be supporting a local small business that shares your values.

Thank you to the forum staff for welcoming us and we look forward to building great relationships with you!

Links:
    Our Website
    Our Email
    Our BayouShooter Private Message
    Welcome to the forum!

2A Travel

Industry Partner
    Jul 6, 2024
    Thank you to everyone who has reached out so far! Shoot us a PM if you're thinking about traveling in the next year - at best we can save you time and money, at worst we take 5 minutes of your time by providing a free quote!

Top Bottom